Lets Count To 2,000

retrorobby
Chomper
Chomper

2:52 PM - May 30, 2016 #1

I have seen this on a lot of forums and its very popular. All you have to do is add one number higher than the previous post and also put a comment as well. Since I'm starting this game I will go first.

Lets Get This Party Started.

jorrdy12
Spike
Spike

2:57 PM - May 30, 2016 #2

Does this count as a comment?
"Will you limit yourself by thinking that you can't go further than you already have come, are you simply giving up because it is getting too hard? If you do then what is life for if not challenging you to survive, to improve and most of all, to find your purpose and fulfill it in this world?"
- Jordy (Me)

"I've always asked myself, why is there peace, when lies assist hatred, why is there war, when there is compassion existing for friendship, why do we live, knowing that we will die in the end, what's the point of experience, when we will lose it in the end, why are we carefree, when there can be people lying to us, why do people trust, when it's bound to be exploited, why are there people killing themselves when they lose their hope, where are the people supporting them, why aren't people helping eachother in time of need? Is Humanity so hopeless and selfish that we cannot find a way to ensure happiness of everyone? Is the point of Humanity existing simply making chaos? Is there nothing that saves Humanity from itself?"
- Jordy (Me)

retrorobby
Chomper
Chomper

3:20 PM - May 30, 2016 #3

jorrdy12,May 30 2016 wrote: 2.

Does this count as a comment?

Yes it dose count :). You can make it as random as you want.

jorrdy12
Spike
Spike

3:23 PM - May 30, 2016 #4

Tree staars Yum yum ^^spike
"Will you limit yourself by thinking that you can't go further than you already have come, are you simply giving up because it is getting too hard? If you do then what is life for if not challenging you to survive, to improve and most of all, to find your purpose and fulfill it in this world?"
- Jordy (Me)

"I've always asked myself, why is there peace, when lies assist hatred, why is there war, when there is compassion existing for friendship, why do we live, knowing that we will die in the end, what's the point of experience, when we will lose it in the end, why are we carefree, when there can be people lying to us, why do people trust, when it's bound to be exploited, why are there people killing themselves when they lose their hope, where are the people supporting them, why aren't people helping eachother in time of need? Is Humanity so hopeless and selfish that we cannot find a way to ensure happiness of everyone? Is the point of Humanity existing simply making chaos? Is there nothing that saves Humanity from itself?"
- Jordy (Me)

retrorobby
Chomper
Chomper

3:33 PM - May 31, 2016 #5

"Were heading the right way to the Great Valley"

jorrdy12
Spike
Spike

4:01 PM - May 31, 2016 #6

I think we're the only one doing this lol

[Ducky's stomach growls]
Ducky: My stomach is talking.

(Scene from Land before time 1988)
- Jordy (Me)

- Jordy (Me)

Ducky123
Littlefoot
Littlefoot
Ducky123
Littlefoot
Littlefoot

5:02 PM - May 31, 2016 #7

Chomper: "My stomach is talking too. It says Ducky..."
Ducky: *slowly backing away*

:lol

BTW: There's already a countdown game but I wouldn't mind a countup game lol. Could make it obligatory to write some random LBT related nonsense too :idea
PM folder almost full

"Don't step on a crack, or you'll fall and break your back!" Ducky, LBT 1

My artwork:
. My Fanart thread
. My Deviant Art

My fanfiction(s):
. The astonishing journey to the Land of many Wonders (aka. Ducky123's fic) (abandoned),
. Shorty's Dark Past (main fic, in progress),
. TLBT fanfiction series (just about to take off! Connected to Shorty's Dark Past)
. The Dreadful Time of Great Growing (on hiatus, trying to beat writer's block!)
. Freeze! (short story, finished!)
. more to come!

retrorobby
Chomper
Chomper

5:13 PM - May 31, 2016 #8

Ducky123,May 31 2016 wrote: BTW: There's already a countdown game but I wouldn't mind a countup game lol. Could make it obligatory to write some random LBT related nonsense too :idea

Ducky "You shouldn't eat talking tree nope nope nope".

Yeah I know there is a countdown one :). However I thought it would be nice to count up too. That way we can enjoy both worlds

jorrdy12
Spike
Spike

6:44 PM - May 31, 2016 #9

If we hold on together...
- Jordy (Me)

- Jordy (Me)

Ducky123
Littlefoot
Littlefoot
Ducky123
Littlefoot
Littlefoot

4:38 PM - Jun 02, 2016 #10

Maybe we'll all live together one day!
PM folder almost full

"Don't step on a crack, or you'll fall and break your back!" Ducky, LBT 1

My artwork:
. My Fanart thread
. My Deviant Art

My fanfiction(s):
. The astonishing journey to the Land of many Wonders (aka. Ducky123's fic) (abandoned),
. Shorty's Dark Past (main fic, in progress),
. TLBT fanfiction series (just about to take off! Connected to Shorty's Dark Past)
. The Dreadful Time of Great Growing (on hiatus, trying to beat writer's block!)
. Freeze! (short story, finished!)
. more to come!