What name brand products do you buy?

What name brand products do you buy?

February 29th, 2012, 9:51 pm #1

I buy charmin tp, tide laundry soap, and dial bar soap. We like these so I make shopping simple and pick up when needed. Hopefully on sale with coupon.LOL I can't think of anything else that we won't switch out if the price is right.

What do you always buy?

February 29th, 2012, 9:58 pm #2

Dove soap. Right now we are using up a bunch of hotel soap that dh gets while traveling, and I am waiting for the complaining to begin.

February 29th, 2012, 10:16 pm #3

I buy charmin tp, tide laundry soap, and dial bar soap. We like these so I make shopping simple and pick up when needed. Hopefully on sale with coupon.LOL I can't think of anything else that we won't switch out if the price is right.

What do you always buy?
My sock drawer has slowly evolved to nearly all wool or mohair.

February 29th, 2012, 10:51 pm #4

What do you always buy?
I second Dove soap, it's pricey but I've used it for years, based on a Dermatologist's recommendation. I just stock up when it's on sale, and hopefully add a cpn on top of it. Most everything else, I really can't think of a particular shopping preference. For example, while I love Gain detergent, I do not like the price. Purex, Arm and Hammer and whatever else is on sale seems to be cleaning my clothes just fine. : )

February 29th, 2012, 10:57 pm #5

What do you always buy?
I've tried almost every store brand and haven't found one I like.

February 29th, 2012, 10:58 pm #6

What do you always buy?
I do find I like Lipton or Red rose tea- but again I buy whats on sale tho I can usually find one or the other of those tea, in the salvage store and get them cheap- under $2 for /100.

February 29th, 2012, 11:08 pm #7

What do you always buy?
I use a lot of brand name products, but I can't think of anything that I would always pay full price for. :-| There is always a brand name on sale and it is the same price or lower than no name, usually!

March 1st, 2012, 12:30 am #8

What do you always buy?
Reynolds wrap aluminum foil, we only use this in the summer for camping/ grilling so a roll lasts me a long time and Dawn dish detergent.

March 1st, 2012, 6:45 am #9

What do you always buy?
but Hellmans mayonnaise here too and also Colmans horseradish sauce - nothing else has the same "heat"

March 1st, 2012, 10:34 am #10

What do you always buy?
I'm not the easiest on shoes, and Clark's are well worth the money to me. They fit me well, and feel natural on my feet, which is not an easy thing with my weird feet, lol. I obviously buy other shoes besides Clark's, such as dressy shoes, and sneakers, but if Clark makes a style, I'm looking for, I will buy it for sure. I almost always buy them at The Shoe Department on clearance. I've been known to wait and see if they will go lower too.