What do you guys want for Mother's Day?

What do you guys want for Mother's Day?

May 9th, 2012, 11:34 pm #1

DH keeps asking me what I want. I don't want him to spend alot of money this year but I know I'm a girl who lives gifts! I need a donut hole cutter so that's on my list, which is under 5.00. I was thinking about two big planters to fill with plants for the front porch but not even sure you would see them because of the railing so maybe not. Definitely eating out because I'm on the cabbage soup diet this week and I'm dying!!! It ends Saturday night!!
Jaime

May 10th, 2012, 12:18 am #2

lilacs- to plant. Any color....

May 10th, 2012, 12:35 am #3

DH keeps asking me what I want. I don't want him to spend alot of money this year but I know I'm a girl who lives gifts! I need a donut hole cutter so that's on my list, which is under 5.00. I was thinking about two big planters to fill with plants for the front porch but not even sure you would see them because of the railing so maybe not. Definitely eating out because I'm on the cabbage soup diet this week and I'm dying!!! It ends Saturday night!!
Jaime
With any luck I'll get my gift about three weeks late.

May 10th, 2012, 1:16 am #4

Jaime
Just the love and best wishes of my family. I'm not really a "present person." DS manages to find the perfect card for every occasion.

May 10th, 2012, 2:36 am #5

Jaime
If they plan to buy anything a new wheelbarrow would be nice but I can make do with the old one for another year. Having them remember to phone or webchat is all I really want.

May 10th, 2012, 10:04 am #6

Jaime
This week is crazy busy and I just want a long nap!

May 10th, 2012, 11:58 am #7

Jaime
Mother's Day 2 of my dear children have soccer games which start at the same time. I would love beautiful weather, got soaked at the end of last nights practice!
Oh and if possible for my son to get his first goal of the season!

May 10th, 2012, 2:45 pm #8

Jaime
I'm not one for Hallmark holidays.

------
The road to success is always under construction.

May 10th, 2012, 2:49 pm #9

Jaime
A nice visit (nt)

May 10th, 2012, 6:07 pm #10

Jaime
Which is what I'm getting One of my sons will take me out for lunch on Monday after Mother's Day (he's local). My other son will call--he lives in NY. One of my stepdaughters will send a card. The other stepdaughter may or may not call. My DH has always been off the hook for Mother's Day (I'm not his mother!!).