Well, we are moved!

Well, we are moved!

May 18th, 2012, 2:33 am #1

The place looks a little like a tornado went off in it. We brought way more things than we have room for. Many fine neighbors were blessed with our surplus that we put in the community laundry room with a sign that said free, please take. We could have Craigslisted it and made some money, but no spare time for that.

We are enjoying our new little home and also the cooler weather. Dh is also enjoying all of the homecooked meals. I think that even dear cat is happy here. Tons of windows for her to look out. Lots of light through the windows so we use little electricity during the day.

My sister and niece are coming down this weekend to pick up some family sentimentals that we just do not have room for.

Dh is so tired. He really has worked himself to the bone. Setting up computers, tv, stereo... Plus all of the loading and unloading of the moving van.

Grocery prices here are extremely high. Wow, what a shock.

Our neighbor's said "Welcome to God's Country. It is beautiful here. Green and plush.

I've missed all of you.

2catsmom

May 18th, 2012, 2:58 am #2

I hope you are always as happy there as you seem to be today.

May 18th, 2012, 2:59 am #3

The place looks a little like a tornado went off in it. We brought way more things than we have room for. Many fine neighbors were blessed with our surplus that we put in the community laundry room with a sign that said free, please take. We could have Craigslisted it and made some money, but no spare time for that.

We are enjoying our new little home and also the cooler weather. Dh is also enjoying all of the homecooked meals. I think that even dear cat is happy here. Tons of windows for her to look out. Lots of light through the windows so we use little electricity during the day.

My sister and niece are coming down this weekend to pick up some family sentimentals that we just do not have room for.

Dh is so tired. He really has worked himself to the bone. Setting up computers, tv, stereo... Plus all of the loading and unloading of the moving van.

Our neighbor's said "Welcome to God's Country. It is beautiful here. Green and plush.

I've missed all of you.

2catsmom
Did your dh retire or change jobs? I would so love to move somewhere cool. Reached 90 here today and dd & I were imagining what the temperatures were in Colorado.

------
The road to success is always under construction.

May 18th, 2012, 5:52 am #4

I've missed all of you.

2catsmom
for your new life in your new home - I hope you are happy there and enjoy the cool weather.

May 18th, 2012, 11:01 am #5

I've missed all of you.

2catsmom
I'm sure as you have time you will find the cheap places to buy food...

May 18th, 2012, 11:44 am #6

I've missed all of you.

2catsmom
It sounds like you're enjoying it already. Like Sheila said, over time you'll figure out the best place to shop for groceries.

May 18th, 2012, 1:14 pm #7

I've missed all of you.

2catsmom
Hope it all works out for you.
LisaCNC

May 18th, 2012, 7:13 pm #8

I've missed all of you.

2catsmom
Enjoy the new place.

May 19th, 2012, 2:01 am #9

I've missed all of you.

2catsmom
Where's there's light it just seems more cheerful! I hate dark rooms!! Congrads girl!!!

May 19th, 2012, 2:25 am #10

We are so happy here. Since I lost all but two of my cookbooks in the move, I will be visiting the recipe section often too.

Gotta be super frugal and tasty meals with these grocery prices.

2catsmom