we have an offer on the house

we have an offer on the house

July 23rd, 2011, 1:57 am #1

Wish me luck! We countered with a slightly higher price and their deadline is Monday at 5pm. Hopefully they'll go for it. It would be a huge relief to not have this house hanging over our heads while we're hundreds of miles away, mortgage and rent at the same time, etc. The house has been on the market a month and a half so if we can come to an agreement with this buyer it will be a huge blessing. I hope whoever moves in loves this place as much as I do.

July 23rd, 2011, 2:35 am #2

Best of luck. Things seem to be picking up here.

July 23rd, 2011, 2:50 am #3

Wish me luck! We countered with a slightly higher price and their deadline is Monday at 5pm. Hopefully they'll go for it. It would be a huge relief to not have this house hanging over our heads while we're hundreds of miles away, mortgage and rent at the same time, etc. The house has been on the market a month and a half so if we can come to an agreement with this buyer it will be a huge blessing. I hope whoever moves in loves this place as much as I do.
Let us know!!

July 23rd, 2011, 4:03 am #4

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you.

------
The road to success is always under construction.

July 25th, 2011, 2:07 am #5

Its a rough market for sellers!

July 25th, 2011, 5:56 pm #6

We came to an agreement on price and the purchase agreement will be signed today. Next the hurdles of inspection, appraisal and their mortgage. Keeping my fingers crossed! Not having two mortgages/rents will be awesome!

July 25th, 2011, 9:08 pm #7

Fingers crossed here too, that all goes well!!

July 26th, 2011, 2:11 am #8

We came to an agreement on price and the purchase agreement will be signed today. Next the hurdles of inspection, appraisal and their mortgage. Keeping my fingers crossed! Not having two mortgages/rents will be awesome!
That is so fast-we have so many houses that have been for sale for over a year around here....
Congratulations!

July 26th, 2011, 5:08 pm #9

Wow, things are really falling into place for you. That is great news.

crossing fingers!

paula

July 30th, 2011, 10:29 pm #10

just wondering : )