To all of you who pray, can you please pray a special prayer for me...

To all of you who pray, can you please pray a special prayer for me...

August 18th, 2012, 5:53 pm #1

Hello everyone. As all of you know I have been looking for work and I called on a job today and it sounds perfect. It is between me and another woman. They could greatly use my dh's help too, but he is a little ill at the moment and he needs some more medical care before he can take on this work. However, I think that dh is capable of it since it features some of the same things that he did in college many years ago and got his degree in.

The business person is working out the details now and then will decide between me and the other person. Thanks so much for your prayers and good wishes.

(Angel) aka 2catsmom

August 18th, 2012, 6:47 pm #2

nt

August 18th, 2012, 7:06 pm #3

Hello everyone. As all of you know I have been looking for work and I called on a job today and it sounds perfect. It is between me and another woman. They could greatly use my dh's help too, but he is a little ill at the moment and he needs some more medical care before he can take on this work. However, I think that dh is capable of it since it features some of the same things that he did in college many years ago and got his degree in.

The business person is working out the details now and then will decide between me and the other person. Thanks so much for your prayers and good wishes.

(Angel) aka 2catsmom
Ditto.

August 18th, 2012, 7:35 pm #4

(Angel) aka 2catsmom
------
The road to success is always under construction.

August 18th, 2012, 8:40 pm #5

(Angel) aka 2catsmom

August 19th, 2012, 12:12 pm #6

(Angel) aka 2catsmom
Hoping you get it!

August 19th, 2012, 9:28 pm #7

(Angel) aka 2catsmom
I've been praying for you n/m

August 20th, 2012, 9:12 am #8

(Angel) aka 2catsmom
Let us know how it goes.

August 20th, 2012, 11:45 pm #9

(Angel) aka 2catsmom
Praying this is the one Angel!
glendaMO

August 21st, 2012, 12:16 am #10

I called the business owner about an hour ago and it went to voicemail. On Saturday after talking to her on the phone, I wrote her a nice e-mail. Today, I called and said that I just wanted to confirm that she got my e-mail and that I would appreciate a reply in return. Dh thinks that they hired the other person. I still have not given up hope because she and her husband were still trying to work out the details since they have always run their businesses just the two of them.

Please continue the prayers. I'll update you when I hear anything.

2catsmom