Sweet Surprise...............

Sweet Surprise...............

August 25th, 2012, 11:02 pm #1

My DH showed up with a new laptop for me today. Mine died a few weeks ago and I wasn't holding out for a new one.I was using his here and there. My Dh is not one to spring surprises or be especially thoughtful or romantic. This is his way of saying I love you and I am sorry for what you are going through without saying it. I am feeling truly blessed as I sit here on my porch watching my kids play and enjoying a sweet, unexpected gift from my husband.

August 25th, 2012, 11:53 pm #2

Or maybe he didn't want you on his computer. lol

------
The road to success is always under construction.

August 26th, 2012, 12:07 am #3

2catsmom

August 26th, 2012, 2:20 pm #4

My DH showed up with a new laptop for me today. Mine died a few weeks ago and I wasn't holding out for a new one.I was using his here and there. My Dh is not one to spring surprises or be especially thoughtful or romantic. This is his way of saying I love you and I am sorry for what you are going through without saying it. I am feeling truly blessed as I sit here on my porch watching my kids play and enjoying a sweet, unexpected gift from my husband.
Give that man a pat on the back for me! I like this post, a lot!

August 26th, 2012, 2:50 pm #5

nt

" life isnt about waiting for the storms to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain."

August 26th, 2012, 4:11 pm #6

He's a keeper!

August 26th, 2012, 4:31 pm #7

That's so thoughtful. What a nice guy.

August 26th, 2012, 6:29 pm #8

What kind did he get you?

August 27th, 2012, 1:08 pm #9

I know you've been going through a lot lately, and your husband was sweet to think of you like that. With everything else going on, simple things like working laptops make life so much easier!

Hugs about your father. Just enjoy each moment with him as much as you can!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Last edited by SingingSkies on August 27th, 2012, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.