Stuff that is still FREE

Stuff that is still FREE

May 8th, 2012, 8:37 pm #1

I was listening to my radio and was thinking how nice it is that Radio- at least the regual kind (not XM) is still FREE. I love that.. all kinds of music, for most every taste, just out there for free- all you have to have is a radio....

What else is still actually free???
TV for some people in some places : )
Parks....

Don't tell me school is free as I write yet another check (5th one in the last 3 weeks) .... and go broke each year with the mandatory "back to school supplies" lol! : )

May 8th, 2012, 8:52 pm #2

Pandora is the only thing I can think of. I don't use Pandora but my daughter LOVES it and I think my husband uses it sometimes in his car.
Oh, Hulu, so many people are using this to avoid getting cable to watch tv shows. I haven't used it much yet.
youtube.....I LOVE youtube and can waste way too much time listening to music and all kinds of things. My kids love it too!
Facebook, great way to keep up with what is going on with my friends and family that live so far away!
Jaime

May 8th, 2012, 9:11 pm #3

A funny story: the nutritionist that led my class at the gym was teaching a stress reduction workshop to a pretty big group. She put her phone in one of those dock things and was using the Pandora to play soothing music to the group, when all of a sudden she got a really loud ad blaring about shopping at Lowes. Not exactly relaxing, LOL She was so embarrassed!
LisaCNC

May 9th, 2012, 12:08 am #4

I was listening to my radio and was thinking how nice it is that Radio- at least the regual kind (not XM) is still FREE. I love that.. all kinds of music, for most every taste, just out there for free- all you have to have is a radio....

What else is still actually free???
TV for some people in some places : )
Parks....

Don't tell me school is free as I write yet another check (5th one in the last 3 weeks) .... and go broke each year with the mandatory "back to school supplies" lol! : )
Parades and fireworks on the 4th.

------
The road to success is always under construction.