OT: My kittens sleeping

OT: My kittens sleeping

July 30th, 2012, 3:27 pm #1

I had to share this...Simba and Leo love sleeping together...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.

July 30th, 2012, 3:42 pm #2

(Almost) makes me want a couple of kittens....

July 30th, 2012, 3:56 pm #3

They turn into cats, lol.

They have been sooo much fun this summer. Simba loves me sooo much...climbs up and snuggles under my chin. Tiger is getting used to them, although she did hiss when they tried to play with her tail this morning, lol.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.

July 30th, 2012, 4:06 pm #4

...when I said (almost). I'm more of a dog person, as you all know, but I like most cats OK. It's my terrier that really doesn't like cats...really!

July 30th, 2012, 4:13 pm #5

on you at midnight when you are trying to sleep, lol. I think terriers hate anything that isn;t another terrier, lol

July 30th, 2012, 4:17 pm #6

...they hate it. They were bred as varmint hunters. Molly loves other dogs (and not just Lulu) but she gets really worked up over cats and our prairie dog population. No interest in birds. Lulu doesn't mind cats at all. We have had cats and dogs at the same time before. One of our dogs slept with the cat.

July 30th, 2012, 4:19 pm #7

Sometimes I wish I wasn't allergic to them.

July 30th, 2012, 4:37 pm #8

on you at midnight when you are trying to sleep, lol. I think terriers hate anything that isn;t another terrier, lol

Why do you need to take a bath at 3am? That's why our cats aren't allowed into bedrooms at night. They wake us up with their highjinks. They have to get all their snuggling in during the day.

Yours are adorable. It's nice that they get along so well.

July 30th, 2012, 6:09 pm #9

I hope the yellow one isn't the "pillow" every time. lol

------
The road to success is always under construction.

July 30th, 2012, 7:04 pm #10

Why do you need to take a bath at 3am? That's why our cats aren't allowed into bedrooms at night. They wake us up with their highjinks. They have to get all their snuggling in during the day.

Yours are adorable. It's nice that they get along so well.
I'm happy too they get along so well, since they weren't actually littermates. I call them the Band of Brothers, lol. Simba especially is lost when he can't find Leo..walks around meowing for him, lol. They play rough, but rally get along. One day Leo was too rough on Simba and simba was sortof crying. Leo stopped, and touched him on the face with his paw, as if to say I'm sorry. They sat there for about a minute just chillin' , then started up again, lol.