Maxine a question about the recipe section.

Maxine a question about the recipe section.

April 30th, 2012, 2:37 am #1

I have a friend who has e-mail access, but no website access. She is looking for low calorie recipes. Would you or others here mind if I cut and pasted some of the low calorie recipes to her e-mail address?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

2catsmom

April 30th, 2012, 3:49 am #2

nt

April 30th, 2012, 4:32 am #3

I have a friend who has e-mail access, but no website access. She is looking for low calorie recipes. Would you or others here mind if I cut and pasted some of the low calorie recipes to her e-mail address?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

2catsmom
I know juno used to have that. Is it still available?

------
The road to success is always under construction.

April 30th, 2012, 12:02 pm #4

My mom has a little e-mail machine called a mail station. It is ancient. They no longer make them. She felt left out when all of the other family members had e-mail on their computers. The person that I was thinking more of though is a person whose spouse said that they were spending too much time on the computer and only lets her read and get e-mails. No web surfing.

2catsmom

April 30th, 2012, 1:33 pm #5

I get email newsletters from Betty Crocker, Bisquik and Pillsbury that have low cal recipes in them soemtimes. Would that be an option for her? You just go to thier web sites and sign up. I guess you would have to do that for her?
LisaCNC

May 1st, 2012, 1:20 am #6

My mom has a little e-mail machine called a mail station. It is ancient. They no longer make them. She felt left out when all of the other family members had e-mail on their computers. The person that I was thinking more of though is a person whose spouse said that they were spending too much time on the computer and only lets her read and get e-mails. No web surfing.

2catsmom
Her husband said she was web surfing too much and only lets her read and respond to e-mail??? What a jerk! I can't imagine having a dh tell me something like that!!
Jaime

May 1st, 2012, 2:29 am #7

2catsmom
Yes, you read that right. To which I say no comment.

2catsmom