List your projects you're working on!

List your projects you're working on!

June 18th, 2012, 5:27 pm #1

Mostly its my garden, chickens and flowers!!

I have a garden at home and started one at the RV park with one of the residents, we are having lot of fun!! She's a hillbilly like me!! What are you guys working on?

Last edited by ruralgirl on June 18th, 2012, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 18th, 2012, 7:40 pm #2

I have pajamas cut out for 3 Christmas presents, I need to find time to sew them. I'm starting a knitted shawl soon for my mother's Christmas present. And I'm slowly but surely decluttering a closet.

June 18th, 2012, 9:12 pm #3

I have a garden at home and started one at the RV park with one of the residents, we are having lot of fun!! She's a hillbilly like me!! What are you guys working on?

With ALL of it! Is that plant stand in the last picture made from a toddler bed?

As for me, my June project is getting my house cleaned and organized. I'm hiring out most of the cleaning and concentrating on decluttering and organizing. The carpet cleaner comes tomorrow.

June 18th, 2012, 11:15 pm #4

just a few finishing touches to do to it- put pretty things up on the shelf I had installed, put my curtains up on the rods, organize my closet now that it has tons of shelves, put the mattress pad and dust ruffle on my bed. Today I gave a big garbage bag of queen bedding/mattress pad to my friend when she came over to pick up an AC I gave her....Decluttering is always going on here... kids rooms are next after i get mine set. Theirs are all painted but could use some shelves in the closets and a good old mucking out!

I decided to skip the garden this year, but I admire those of you who have them!

June 18th, 2012, 11:57 pm #5

I've been missing the garden this year but there's no way I could have kept up with it.

We're still plugging along on the dining room and kitchen. Been waiting for the bricklayer since last week, and I'm still stripping, sanding, and staining.

------
The road to success is always under construction.

June 19th, 2012, 12:30 am #6

just a few finishing touches to do to it- put pretty things up on the shelf I had installed, put my curtains up on the rods, organize my closet now that it has tons of shelves, put the mattress pad and dust ruffle on my bed. Today I gave a big garbage bag of queen bedding/mattress pad to my friend when she came over to pick up an AC I gave her....Decluttering is always going on here... kids rooms are next after i get mine set. Theirs are all painted but could use some shelves in the closets and a good old mucking out!

I decided to skip the garden this year, but I admire those of you who have them!
You know we all love photos.

June 19th, 2012, 2:17 pm #7

With ALL of it! Is that plant stand in the last picture made from a toddler bed?

As for me, my June project is getting my house cleaned and organized. I'm hiring out most of the cleaning and concentrating on decluttering and organizing. The carpet cleaner comes tomorrow.
The back is the headboard and the arm rests are the footboard cut in half and welded to the headboard, then the seat is just metal planks welded across.

June 19th, 2012, 6:20 pm #8

that I was going to lose my mind. The basement has GOT to be done before DS goes away all summer. They have begun and I'm bribing them with perogies for lunch and I don't know what for supper. Something bribe-worthy.

June 19th, 2012, 11:52 pm #9

nt

" life isnt about waiting for the storms to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain."

June 19th, 2012, 11:58 pm #10

It looks like it's in the back of a truck, but I know you're not driving your chicks around town.