How are your fitness goals coming along?

How are your fitness goals coming along?

January 20th, 2012, 4:02 pm #1

I am finishing up week 2 of low carb eating. I do feel more energetic but need to up my water intake.

I have been going to the fitness center four times a week for the last two weeks. I am doing a combination of cardio and strength training. I hope to see some results in the next two weeks.

January 20th, 2012, 4:36 pm #2

Fitness center 4-5 days a week, only one diet drink for the last week, no sweets for the last 2 weeks except for a couple of packs of peanut butter cookies (Nekot by Lance, 240 cals per pk, needed something quick before exercising 2 days and they were the closest thing). Other than that, I have done well on my eating. Have lost zero lbs.

I start my 12-wk class at the center either Mon 1/23 or Tues 2/7. Tuesd is my frst choice, but they dont; ahve enough people signed up for Tuesdays yet, so I may have to go w/ Mon. I'll know this weekend!
LisaCNC

January 20th, 2012, 5:37 pm #3

I am finishing up week 2 of low carb eating. I do feel more energetic but need to up my water intake.

I have been going to the fitness center four times a week for the last two weeks. I am doing a combination of cardio and strength training. I hope to see some results in the next two weeks.
So that wasn't exactly what i'd wanted to hear!

I'll chalk some of it up to me wearing sweats last night, biology, and time of day. I should have weighed again at o dark hundred this morning - i'll bet I'd've lost 5 of it again!!

The fact that I've gotten up off the couch twice this week is already an exponential improvement. I've fought some cravings and some impulse snacking; but caved into biology yesterday and had to have me some chocolate before i ripped a kid's head off for imaginary transgressions....

January 20th, 2012, 5:58 pm #4

I've been thinking of getting it.I ahve the Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout for Wii. I've doen it one so far, LOL. I'm hoping to get my LR straight enough this weekend where I can use it more often. I also have the Zumba for Wii and a game "Walk It Out", but I haven't used either yet.

I want to be able to use these on the weekends when I don't always feel like getting out and driving to the wellness center, and to take down to my mother's house. I have a few DVDs, too, but I like to mix it up so I don't get bored with them and stop.
LisaCNC

January 20th, 2012, 6:07 pm #5

Not sticking to the low carb diet well though.

------
The road to success is always under construction.

January 20th, 2012, 8:00 pm #6

I've been thinking of getting it.I ahve the Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout for Wii. I've doen it one so far, LOL. I'm hoping to get my LR straight enough this weekend where I can use it more often. I also have the Zumba for Wii and a game "Walk It Out", but I haven't used either yet.

I want to be able to use these on the weekends when I don't always feel like getting out and driving to the wellness center, and to take down to my mother's house. I have a few DVDs, too, but I like to mix it up so I don't get bored with them and stop.
I like it - BUT it's time consuming - there'a alot of crap in between doing the yoga moves or the exercises. What i'd like it to do is allow me to choose X number of yoga moves or exercises and creat my own 30 minute workout. instead - to get in 30 minutes of excersice takes about 45 minutes. I'd only recommend it if you haven't been off the couch in a few years. (like me!) it is FUN and there's some games on it too.

I think there's a WiiFit advanced or 2, or something that allows you to do that.

We have another workout thing from EA Sports WiiActive - i haven't started it yet but it looks pretty good, and DH says you can program it with customized workouts. (it came with those giant rubber band things too)