Great Tracfone code!

Great Tracfone code!

February 22nd, 2011, 1:25 pm #1

77578 on a 200 minute card give you a bonus 100 minutes. If you have a DMFL phone, you get a total of 500 minutes (200+200+100). I don;t know if it's a one-time use per phone or not.

This code is not lsited on the Yahoo Tracfone group, so that's why I posted here. I found it on the preprepaid.com site.
LisaCNC

February 23rd, 2011, 8:50 am #2

My son gave me a Tracfone in 2008 when I was in the USA. I charged it up last week and now am wondering if I can still use it in the USA by paying for minutes. Can you do this online??

Guess I should go to the Tracfone site.

February 23rd, 2011, 1:02 pm #3

You can do that on the tracfone website. Since it was just 2008, I'm assuming that it is a digital phone, so you should not have any problems.

Read on their website about their newish International calls deal. I haven't read about it becaiue it doesn't affect me, but I think you can use it certain other countries other than the US now. I don't know if you ahve to ahve a certain model of phone or if it works on all phones.
LisaCNC

February 23rd, 2011, 4:55 pm #4

www.tracfone.com does give you the option of reactivating a phone. Note that you will have lost any previous minutes and days that were on the phone and that you will have a new phone number. You lose your number when the phone goes inactive.

You will need to buy airtime in order to activate the phone. If you will go to this site first, you'll see a list of promo codes. These change all the time, so use the most current. Might as well get all the minutes you can, even if you don't expect to need them. Also, if your phone has double minutes for life, free minutes added with a promo code will not double.http://preprepaid.com/currenttracfonebonus.php

February 23rd, 2011, 6:15 pm #5

77578 on a 200 minute card give you a bonus 100 minutes. If you have a DMFL phone, you get a total of 500 minutes (200+200+100). I don;t know if it's a one-time use per phone or not.

This code is not lsited on the Yahoo Tracfone group, so that's why I posted here. I found it on the preprepaid.com site.
They won't let me do it on this site. It tells me there is a problem and I should call the number. I thought they might balk because I am out of the country but they never asked where I was. I will check out the codes and use them if I can. Thanks for all the help. ( I have all the numbers they asked for.)

February 23rd, 2011, 6:48 pm #6

Good luck w/ their customer service - LOL!
LisaCNC

February 23rd, 2011, 6:58 pm #7

They won't let me do it on this site. It tells me there is a problem and I should call the number. I thought they might balk because I am out of the country but they never asked where I was. I will check out the codes and use them if I can. Thanks for all the help. ( I have all the numbers they asked for.)
You can't originate calls with Tracfone from outside the U.S., so your ISP has probably already told them you are in Italy. Just wait until you get here to do it--shouldn't be any problem.

The GPS on those Tracfones rock! A couple of years ago, we were driving to Canada. We passed through Immigration and were immediately stopped behind a line of cars while Customs did a full search of a car ahead. We were--maybe--1-2 car lengths inside Canada. If that! (I wasn't sure myself what country we were in). I tried to make a call and the phone knew we were in Canada and it wouldn't go through!!

Last edited by MaxineS on February 23rd, 2011, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.