FS Friday July 27

FS Friday July 27

July 27th, 2012, 1:51 pm #1

Today is the first payday before August, and a couple of the early August bills will require some of today's pay. SO, I have balanced my checkbook, looked at what will be coming due when, and will start my Dave Ramsey envelope system back up TODAY. Here goes!

Blessings,

Bethann
Matthew 6:33

July 27th, 2012, 2:16 pm #2

We don't feel safe leaving the envelopes in our new house, so we have not been following DR. Today, I am going to another town to run some errands one of which will be stopping at the Restaurant Supply store to get some sale items that are soon to go up in price.

Dinner will be leftovers.

Have a great Friday everyone.

2catsmom

July 27th, 2012, 2:17 pm #3

2catsmom

July 27th, 2012, 3:53 pm #4

Today is the first payday before August, and a couple of the early August bills will require some of today's pay. SO, I have balanced my checkbook, looked at what will be coming due when, and will start my Dave Ramsey envelope system back up TODAY. Here goes!

Blessings,

Bethann

My dh was playing soccer wed night and ended up in ER with a shoulder separation.
No surgery just has to heal, will know more monday when go to ortho dr.
But he has been home these two days and I've been giving him his pain med,ice packs, etc. Of course its his left shoulder and he is left handed!
Got a pork loin for dinner tonight.

July 27th, 2012, 10:56 pm #5

Blessings,

Bethann

I've been working late shifts all week, getting back home well after midnight. Resulted in me not waking up until lunchtime today! I did an hour of cleaning, my bedroom looks so much better now. Got a scanner and played with some files. If I can figure out how I want to sort and store them electronically, I can clear out a couple of boxes worth of old paperwork and nearly an entire shelf of more paperwork. Looking forward to slowly working on that. Getting ready to head out for an evening mountain bike ride, will probably end up out after dark at this rate but night riding is fun too.