Father's Day plans and or gifts?

Father's Day plans and or gifts?

June 14th, 2012, 1:55 pm #1

What are your Fathers Day plans and or gift ideas?

Both my and DH's Fathers have passed, so its just my DH we celebrate.
On Fathers Day he and DS#2 are going on a school fundraiser-they get to clean up a section
of bleachers at a racetrack(about hours drive from our house)-they throw away trash but get to keep all the returnables.
Last year the school received around $800 after cashing in the returnables (the racetrack also gives them a donation along with
the returnables).

So we will go out to eat after Church on Saturday night to celebrate Fathers day and
DS#1 20th birthday which is on Fathers day.

For Gift, maybe a box of chocolates or candy bars.

June 14th, 2012, 8:57 pm #2

That's all he wants. The girls are coming over to cook chicken fried rice for hubby on Sunday afternoon, and have gone in together to get a Books-A-Million GC for his gift. If the weather's nice we'll probably get in the pool.

June 15th, 2012, 6:39 pm #3

What are your Fathers Day plans and or gift ideas?

Both my and DH's Fathers have passed, so its just my DH we celebrate.
On Fathers Day he and DS#2 are going on a school fundraiser-they get to clean up a section
of bleachers at a racetrack(about hours drive from our house)-they throw away trash but get to keep all the returnables.
Last year the school received around $800 after cashing in the returnables (the racetrack also gives them a donation along with
the returnables).

So we will go out to eat after Church on Saturday night to celebrate Fathers day and
DS#1 20th birthday which is on Fathers day.

For Gift, maybe a box of chocolates or candy bars.
Brisket sandwich, chips and pie. The gift is lottery tickets because he doesn't want anything but does enjoy the tickets when he gets them.