Doc Martin--again

Doc Martin--again

June 18th, 2012, 1:30 am #1

I don't know if all PBS stations are doing this, but my local public TV station just started rerunning Doc Martin from the very beginning. This, of course, after I bought the boxed set, LOL. I am sort of overdosing on this--since Wednesday night, I have watched 14 episodes (two seasons). But I'll probably not have the chance to watch more for a couple of weeks....

June 18th, 2012, 12:00 pm #2

Here it's on Tuesdays at 8. The next episode is "Preserve the Romance". Do you happen to know where in the series that is? If it's pretty close to the beginning I'll start watching.

June 18th, 2012, 12:18 pm #3

I don't know if all PBS stations are doing this, but my local public TV station just started rerunning Doc Martin from the very beginning. This, of course, after I bought the boxed set, LOL. I am sort of overdosing on this--since Wednesday night, I have watched 14 episodes (two seasons). But I'll probably not have the chance to watch more for a couple of weeks....
I put it into my "to watch" list on Netflicks... I don't know if it starts with episode one, but I would think so.

June 18th, 2012, 12:54 pm #4

After the last thread about the new season starting, my PBS played two episodes and then stopped. I wondered if it was just my PBS or across the nation.

------
The road to success is always under construction.

June 18th, 2012, 4:49 pm #5

I've seen the first 3 episodes, I love it.

June 18th, 2012, 8:50 pm #6

Here it's on Tuesdays at 8. The next episode is "Preserve the Romance". Do you happen to know where in the series that is? If it's pretty close to the beginning I'll start watching.
Because I just finished watching all of those, and that wasn't the name of any of them...unless it was the first one, which seems doubtful. (That was the one about the two men that were growing breasts).

June 18th, 2012, 8:53 pm #7

After the last thread about the new season starting, my PBS played two episodes and then stopped. I wondered if it was just my PBS or across the nation.

------
...wasn't about the next season starting. They have shown 5 seasons on TV and apparently have plans for, or are actually producing, season 6. If you ended with the pharmacist babysitting James (I'm deliberately not giving away the plot), I believe that was the end of season 5. Then our PBS station took a break for a few weeks and started season 1 again yesterday.

June 19th, 2012, 11:29 am #8

interesting show! I love watching shows on Netflicks because of the no ads.....

June 19th, 2012, 4:02 pm #9

...wasn't about the next season starting. They have shown 5 seasons on TV and apparently have plans for, or are actually producing, season 6. If you ended with the pharmacist babysitting James (I'm deliberately not giving away the plot), I believe that was the end of season 5. Then our PBS station took a break for a few weeks and started season 1 again yesterday.
Played 3 episodes and stopped. It's not on hulu yet either. Our PBS didn't play the Christmas special either.

------

June 19th, 2012, 4:35 pm #10

Here is a list of all of the shows:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Do ... n_episodes