Do you have water alarms?

Do you have water alarms?

June 12th, 2012, 12:30 am #1

What brand and how do you like them?

------
The road to success is always under construction.

June 12th, 2012, 12:40 am #2

I didn't even know they made such a thing. We don't have a basement which is I guess the main reason you would need one, or is my best guess, I really don't know.
Jaime

June 12th, 2012, 12:56 am #3

------
My water heater is in my crawlspace under the master bath. If I had had one when my w/h popped a leak, I might have been able to salvage it or at least saved some water usage .

LisaCNC

June 12th, 2012, 2:36 am #4

I didn't even know they made such a thing. We don't have a basement which is I guess the main reason you would need one, or is my best guess, I really don't know.
Jaime
You can put them under every appliance that uses water. I think I want them to save our wood floors if we ever have another leak.

------

June 12th, 2012, 4:40 pm #5

My water heater is in my crawlspace under the master bath. If I had had one when my w/h popped a leak, I might have been able to salvage it or at least saved some water usage .
Our washing machine is going on 10 years, and because I'm gone all day, I almost ALWAYS do a load at bedtime. After our dishwasher caught fire (in the circuit board) a couple of months ago, I've been thinking a lot more about appliance failure because they are all 10 years old.

June 13th, 2012, 12:31 am #6

------
one for hwh and one for washer but experience teaches me they will not wake me up.

would like auto cut off for washer! some day. just need to get it done and keep letting it slide.

Myra in West Texas