Did you eat breakfast this morning? What did you have?

Did you eat breakfast this morning? What did you have?

February 22nd, 2012, 2:58 pm #1

I had: Cream of wheat with frozen blueberries and skim milk, a slice of whole grain toast with peanut butter and two cups of tea.

(This is just to remind you that you are supposed to eat breakfast).

February 22nd, 2012, 3:59 pm #2

Honey Bunches of Oats with Coconut Milk and real strawberries.

I alternate between oatmeal, cereal, and grits usually with fruit if I have it.

oh yeah, and tea!

February 22nd, 2012, 4:17 pm #3

I had: Cream of wheat with frozen blueberries and skim milk, a slice of whole grain toast with peanut butter and two cups of tea.

a piece of bacon and cup of spicy noodles

February 22nd, 2012, 4:18 pm #4

I had my usual eggs and brown rice. LOL! That was my second breakfast at 9. I had a protein/fruit smoothie at 6.

Paula

February 22nd, 2012, 4:59 pm #5

We ran out of regular oats yesterday so I soaked them overnight and made them this morning. And my usual two cups of coffee.

February 22nd, 2012, 5:16 pm #6

with a slice of toast and jam a little later

Myra in West Texas

February 22nd, 2012, 7:42 pm #7

but I got distracted by building medieval clothing so I only had an avocado and numerous cups of tea.

February 22nd, 2012, 9:01 pm #8

I'm not an egg person, and I am not supposed to eat anything else that people generally eat for breakfast! It filled my belly and gave me energy and was the right mix of carbs/protein/fiber, etc. Worked for me!

Blessings,

Bethann
Matthew 6:33
http://gettingtheresimply.blogspot.com/

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." --Will Rogers

February 22nd, 2012, 9:04 pm #9

homemade of course, OJ, coffee

February 22nd, 2012, 9:29 pm #10

and coffee. Yesterday was more interesting: leftover filet mignon stuffed with blue cheese and asparagus. It was leftover from a dinner on Sunday, and I knew I wouldn't get a change to eat it before it was no-good. It was a nice change of pace.