Can we rename this the "grieving" board?

Can we rename this the "grieving" board?

November 19th, 2011, 1:47 am #1

I know Karen lost her father in law and Bethann lost her SIL recently. Tomorrow I will bury my grandfather, a 92 year old WW II veteran. This is my third loss in as many years. I think I have hit my funeral limit.

My prayers go out to Karen and BA.

November 19th, 2011, 1:56 am #2

You have been hit from all sides lately. Stay strong and I'm sending you prayers.

------
The road to success is always under construction.

November 19th, 2011, 2:48 am #3

I know Karen lost her father in law and Bethann lost her SIL recently. Tomorrow I will bury my grandfather, a 92 year old WW II veteran. This is my third loss in as many years. I think I have hit my funeral limit.

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

2catsmom

November 19th, 2011, 3:17 am #4

Wow....92! Such stories he must have told you. You will have great memories

November 19th, 2011, 3:03 pm #5

I am sorry to hear about everyone's losses. My heart and prayers go out to you.

November 19th, 2011, 3:57 pm #6

Praying for you and your family.

November 19th, 2011, 4:23 pm #7

I am so sorry that you have lost your grandfather. I am sure it is hard for you. ((( Thinking of you )))

November 20th, 2011, 8:13 am #8

(((PB))) I'm sure he was a real inspiration to you. It's wonderful he had 92 years, but I know it hurts just as much that he has passed on.

November 20th, 2011, 10:29 pm #9

Services were yesterday and very fitting. My grandfather received military honors as he was a WWII veteran. There was not a dry eye when my grandfather's brother was presented with the flag. I don't think he was expecting it. He is the last surviving sibling of 8.

November 21st, 2011, 1:08 am #10

How much you prepare yourself for it, it's still a shock when it happens. Sorry you had to go through this.