Best place to buy a roku?

Best place to buy a roku?

July 10th, 2012, 7:32 pm #1

Don't know if that's how you spell it, but it's the thing you need to connect Netflix to your TV. I need two of them, plus HDMI cables. I remember when I bought HDMI cables that Ace Hardware was wayyyy cheaper than Best Buy--but I'll buy them elsewhere, too, if I knew who has the best deal.

July 10th, 2012, 8:50 pm #2

Walmart online has it for %76. I think you can pick it up at the stores too.

I just looked on MySimon and Best Buy has it for $67 and Amazon for $60. You might want to search a little more than I did.

July 10th, 2012, 10:11 pm #3

Don't know if that's how you spell it, but it's the thing you need to connect Netflix to your TV. I need two of them, plus HDMI cables. I remember when I bought HDMI cables that Ace Hardware was wayyyy cheaper than Best Buy--but I'll buy them elsewhere, too, if I knew who has the best deal.
used to have the best price but I don't know any more.... But why do you need one if you have a wii? Is it for netflicks?

July 11th, 2012, 12:29 am #4

and don't have a blue-ray player, you can get blue-rays w/ the ability to stream Netflix. Also, if your DS has a Wii or XBox, you can use them to stream Netflix, too.

There are different Roku models. You might be able to find an older model on clearance.
LisaCNC

July 11th, 2012, 3:07 am #5

Roku's are mostly the same price everywhere barring a sale that surprises you.
But....Amazon Basics has hdmi cables for dirt cheap.
Like $5-$8 cheap, and they work just like the expensive ones.

We have the last gen Roku and Amazon Basic cables and love it better than anything.
We actually watch more on Amazon streaming than we do on Netflix.

Missy