anyone see tax software at the Dollar store?

anyone see tax software at the Dollar store?

January 30th, 2011, 6:58 pm #1

I know last year a bunch of us did it that way... I have not seen it yet. I am debating what to do. I am eligable for the free tax service but they can't get me in till mid march. Not sure I want to wait that long especially since mine should be fairly easy this year- but I am filing as "head of household" and do have some mortgage to deduct so it is not a super simple one.

January 31st, 2011, 11:26 am #2

my dollar store didn't have any, it was the year before when I bought mine there. Last year I got it from staples using traded in ink cartridges. This year walmart for $14, $6 less than anywhere else I found.

February 13th, 2011, 8:29 pm #3

I know last year a bunch of us did it that way... I have not seen it yet. I am debating what to do. I am eligable for the free tax service but they can't get me in till mid march. Not sure I want to wait that long especially since mine should be fairly easy this year- but I am filing as "head of household" and do have some mortgage to deduct so it is not a super simple one.
I was at Dollar Tree on Friday. They had the H&R Block tax software in a cardboard display at the front of the store.
LisaCNC