Anyone may post through Saturday night!

Anyone may post through Saturday night!

May 4th, 2012, 6:16 pm #1

Just for fun--and to liven things up a bit on a slow weekend--anyone may post today (Friday) through Saturday night. We invite all of our lurkers to pop in and say hello and let us know you are out there. (Actually, we know you are out there--we get over 300 unique visitors a week--we just don't know who you are. Let us know what subjects interest you and we'll try to oblige, even though we may never hear from you again. But, we hope you will want to stick around.

You may post to any existing message or start a new one. As always, anyone who posts is expected to play nice with the other children. The forum owner reserves the right to remove flames, cursing and other obnoxious posts--although in 6 years I have never done this. I also reserve the right to lock threads that seem to be headed south--have only done this once or twice so far.

I've also restored the "who's here" feature, although it will be removed again tomorrow night.

BTW, we are coming up on our 6th anniversary.
Last edited by MaxineS on May 4th, 2012, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2012, 6:25 pm #2

Happy Anniversary to us!

blueyesOH
blueyesOH

May 4th, 2012, 7:17 pm #3

Just for fun--and to liven things up a bit on a slow weekend--anyone may post today (Friday) through Saturday night. We invite all of our lurkers to pop in and say hello and let us know you are out there. (Actually, we know you are out there--we get over 300 unique visitors a week--we just don't know who you are. Let us know what subjects interest you and we'll try to oblige, even though we may never hear from you again. But, we hope you will want to stick around.

You may post to any existing message or start a new one. As always, anyone who posts is expected to play nice with the other children. The forum owner reserves the right to remove flames, cursing and other obnoxious posts--although in 6 years I have never done this. I also reserve the right to lock threads that seem to be headed south--have only done this once or twice so far.

I've also restored the "who's here" feature, although it will be removed again tomorrow night.

I still lurk and post every once in awhile. I've learned so much about living the frugal lifestyle by reading this message board for years. Now I am passing that info on to my two adult children who are struggling to pay bills and raise their own children. They give me weird looks sometimes, but when they see my pantry and freezer I think it starts to click.

Happy Anniversary Frugal Friends!

May 5th, 2012, 6:26 pm #4

I'd also like to see who has been lurking but hasn't ever registered.

Happy anniversary FF!

May 5th, 2012, 7:33 pm #5

I just thought it might liven up the board a bit, but so far only blueyes has checked in. (And it's good to see you again, BE!)

Jeanne
Jeanne

May 5th, 2012, 9:57 pm #6

Don't know who will remember who I am, but I used to post years ago. Max told me the addy again, as I had lost it.

Thanks Max!!!

Jeanne
Jeanne

May 5th, 2012, 10:15 pm #7

Anybody remember what my name was on here? lol I don't know if I can sign in or not. lol

jeannelll
jeannelll

May 5th, 2012, 10:19 pm #8

Ok, I asked the site, and it appears I had two different names. So, I will go by the one I will remember... jeannelll.

Ok Hi!!!

Monica
Monica

May 6th, 2012, 1:57 am #9

Hard to believe! I love this place and always will.

May 6th, 2012, 2:19 am #10

Don't know who will remember who I am, but I used to post years ago. Max told me the addy again, as I had lost it.

Thanks Max!!!
I remember a Jeanne, and I think the Jeanne I remember was in TX, but I'm no Max when it comes to this stuff! LOL!

Either way, welcome back!

Paula