Young teens freeballing

Young teens freeballing

Guy
Guy

April 2nd, 2002, 8:04 am #1

While at a family Easter gathering I observed my grandson and one of his friends eating dessert on TV trays. They both had on shorts that were similar to board shorts but a little shorter in length. With legs apart I could see right up the legs and both of them were freeballing. Later on they were both out back shooting hoops without their T-shirts on, and they both were sporting butt crack and constantly pulled up their shorts. I was surprised at 14 year olds freeballing.

I asked my grandson later on when he started freeballing, and he said "about 6 months ago." He also told me that "lots of skateboarders freeball now."
Can it be? Skin rather than boxers hanging out? If it's true, it will be a welcome change.

My son told me that my grandson also sleeps nude now, something my son has done since he was about 13. I guess it just runs in the family. At any rate, it sure is nice to see skin rather than printed boxers!

Guy

BT
BT

April 2nd, 2002, 10:50 pm #2

It seems more and more teens are starting to freeball at least part time.

Roy
Roy

April 3rd, 2002, 4:58 am #3

While at a family Easter gathering I observed my grandson and one of his friends eating dessert on TV trays. They both had on shorts that were similar to board shorts but a little shorter in length. With legs apart I could see right up the legs and both of them were freeballing. Later on they were both out back shooting hoops without their T-shirts on, and they both were sporting butt crack and constantly pulled up their shorts. I was surprised at 14 year olds freeballing.

I asked my grandson later on when he started freeballing, and he said "about 6 months ago." He also told me that "lots of skateboarders freeball now."
Can it be? Skin rather than boxers hanging out? If it's true, it will be a welcome change.

My son told me that my grandson also sleeps nude now, something my son has done since he was about 13. I guess it just runs in the family. At any rate, it sure is nice to see skin rather than printed boxers!

Guy
I'm not surprised since kids are use to wearing boxers these days and really- theres not a lot of difference between wearing boxers and freeballing. You are hanging in either case.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 3rd, 2002, 5:18 am #4

Yes I agree. When I was young we all wore briefs and going from briefs to freeballing was quite a change. But going from boxers to freeballing is more psychological than physical. It doesn't feel that much different. You just have to get over the fear of being naked under your clothes.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 3rd, 2002, 6:14 am #5

Guy
Ever young teenage boy needs a role model who encourages him to toss all of his underwear.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 3rd, 2002, 6:17 am #6

I'm not surprised since kids are use to wearing boxers these days and really- theres not a lot of difference between wearing boxers and freeballing. You are hanging in either case.
Maybe what parents need to do is just need to stop buying their teenage son's boxers and briefs. Just think of all the money they would save.

Jr.
Jr.

April 3rd, 2002, 6:23 am #7

Guy
Setting a good example starts at home!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 3rd, 2002, 1:22 pm #8

Ever young teenage boy needs a role model who encourages him to toss all of his underwear.
Some boys LIKE their underwear, so therefore parents should buy it if the boys want it. To FORCE a teenager to freeball is just plain wrong.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

April 3rd, 2002, 1:49 pm #9

Setting a good example starts at home!
I've set the example with my son. He's just never bought. His choice is to wear boxers. He wears his pants fairly low, and like a lot o' guys his age, the boxers show out o' the top. He's had my example for sleepin' nude, but he only recently started that. I'm thankful that he's totally satisfied that all of us exercise our personal choice.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 3rd, 2002, 3:14 pm #10

So you argree with me!! Choice to wear or not wear is cool, nothing should be FORCED

Confirmation of reply: