Yesterday...

Yesterday...

Bobby F.
Bobby F.

February 23rd, 2003, 3:01 pm #1

I had a great day yesterday. The temps were in the low 70s here in Austin so a couple of my friends and I went out to the nude beach on the lake. Before leaving, I decided to freeeball -- as most of you know that is not something I do very often. We got out to the lake a little after 1:00. One of the guys who checks i.d.s out at the lake to keep out minors who aren't with parental supervison is a friend of mine who goes to The University of Texas, so he let us pass on by. We parked and got out of our clothes in the lockerroom (well, one of my friends wore his trunks all day instead of going totally nude--my other friend and I wore towels until we got down to the beach). GEEZ! That water was cold. We ended up just laying out under the sun on our towels for most of the afternoon. It's hard to tell if I got any sun since I fake tan in the winter...it sure was good to feel the sun on my skin after all this unusally cold weather we've been having in Central Texas. I know I'll be skinny dipping in the backyard pool today--I turned up the heat to 90 on the pool last night before I went to bed. YEE-HII! Spring is on the way!

cool beans boi
cool beans boi

February 23rd, 2003, 6:23 pm #2

At Hippie Hollow?

Bobby F.
Bobby F.

February 23rd, 2003, 8:54 pm #3

Yes, cool beans...are you familiar with the place?

python
python

February 23rd, 2003, 9:35 pm #4

I had a great day yesterday. The temps were in the low 70s here in Austin so a couple of my friends and I went out to the nude beach on the lake. Before leaving, I decided to freeeball -- as most of you know that is not something I do very often. We got out to the lake a little after 1:00. One of the guys who checks i.d.s out at the lake to keep out minors who aren't with parental supervison is a friend of mine who goes to The University of Texas, so he let us pass on by. We parked and got out of our clothes in the lockerroom (well, one of my friends wore his trunks all day instead of going totally nude--my other friend and I wore towels until we got down to the beach). GEEZ! That water was cold. We ended up just laying out under the sun on our towels for most of the afternoon. It's hard to tell if I got any sun since I fake tan in the winter...it sure was good to feel the sun on my skin after all this unusally cold weather we've been having in Central Texas. I know I'll be skinny dipping in the backyard pool today--I turned up the heat to 90 on the pool last night before I went to bed. YEE-HII! Spring is on the way!
What dressing room? Do you mean those two bathrooms over septic tanks? PU! Hippie Hollow is a great place I just wish I lived closer. I hope to be in Austin during spring break. Unfortunantly, with a load of teenagers that would love to go. Too much risk!

FBSoFla
FBSoFla

February 24th, 2003, 2:10 am #5

I've never heard of being carded at a beach before! We have clothing optional beaches and other areas here in S. Florida, and I've never heard of anyone being carded to go there. What's up with that? You see people of all ages at the beach. I think the only time they might check is if they suspect kids of being truant when they should be in school.

Bobby F.
Bobby F.

February 24th, 2003, 4:46 am #6

What dressing room? Do you mean those two bathrooms over septic tanks? PU! Hippie Hollow is a great place I just wish I lived closer. I hope to be in Austin during spring break. Unfortunantly, with a load of teenagers that would love to go. Too much risk!
Yes, the changing room accommodations at Hippy Hollow aren't the best...there have been times in the past when my friends and I just totally stripped down in the parking lot.

Bobby F.
Bobby F.

February 24th, 2003, 4:52 am #7

I've never heard of being carded at a beach before! We have clothing optional beaches and other areas here in S. Florida, and I've never heard of anyone being carded to go there. What's up with that? You see people of all ages at the beach. I think the only time they might check is if they suspect kids of being truant when they should be in school.
Since that section of beach on Lake Travis (Hippy Hollow) is clothing optional, the guys check id as we pull into the parking lot. (I can go only when my friend from UT is working at he gate.) I'm sure my friends and I look under 18, but with no where to keep our driver's license, the security guys just take it for granted that since we are there, we are at least 18. Little do they know we aren't. tee-hee-hee.

February 24th, 2003, 4:54 am #8

Hippie Hollow has had a "reputation" since the early '70s or so as to public nudity and such. Down here, minors would not be allowed in such a place without parental supervision unless it was a nudist resort that was family oriented (of which there are several in TX).

There are also traditional "First Splash" and "Last Splash" weekends down there too. Much partying and such that would exclude minors due to liquor laws. There are also some activities that happen in certain parts of that area (which might rival some adult publications that are kept under the counter in some venues) that minors don't need to be exposed to, other than just nudity. When the adults "play" down there, they don't need to have to worry about minors being around.

Just some thoughts . . .
cdadbr

By the way, it felt good to walk around up here in N Central TX shirtless Saturday. Temps in the higher '60s just as Sunday before the front came through. Highs supposed to be in the 30s on Monday?

Bobby F.
Bobby F.

February 24th, 2003, 5:11 am #9

Today, it was so good to get back in my pool again and enjoy the warm sun at home after quite a period of cold weather here. Unfortunately, the cold, rainy weather is back tomorrow--the high is only in the 40s and the cold weather is going to be back for most of this week. Geez. Mom told me to turn off the heat to the pool after I was finished today -- heating the pool is REALLY expensive and, anyway, if I can't have the warm sunshine on my skin, I'll not be going anywhere near that pool. I guess I'll be keeping my Thursday afternoon fake-a-bake appointment at the tanning salon.

sansuw rebel
sansuw rebel

February 24th, 2003, 6:08 am #10

Hippie Hollow has had a "reputation" since the early '70s or so as to public nudity and such. Down here, minors would not be allowed in such a place without parental supervision unless it was a nudist resort that was family oriented (of which there are several in TX).

There are also traditional "First Splash" and "Last Splash" weekends down there too. Much partying and such that would exclude minors due to liquor laws. There are also some activities that happen in certain parts of that area (which might rival some adult publications that are kept under the counter in some venues) that minors don't need to be exposed to, other than just nudity. When the adults "play" down there, they don't need to have to worry about minors being around.

Just some thoughts . . .
cdadbr

By the way, it felt good to walk around up here in N Central TX shirtless Saturday. Temps in the higher '60s just as Sunday before the front came through. Highs supposed to be in the 30s on Monday?
O.K. you Texans, you're lucky to be getting some springlike temps already. I live in Illinois and it seems like we've been around 10 to 35 degrees F. forever, with lots of snow. Gives a new meaning to "cool" FB'ing.

sansuw rebel

Confirmation of reply: