Why I like freeballing

Why I like freeballing

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 22nd, 2012, 3:58 am #1

Unlike most people, I don't enjoy freeballing for its comfort. I hardly notice a difference. I like it because:

1. Easier access in bathroom-In some pants I can even pee through the leghole!

2. Laundry-I enjoy having less laundry to do

3. $$$-Don't need to spend money on UW.

Why do you guys like it? (besides comfort)

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 22nd, 2012, 5:00 am #2

I forgot:
4. Cooler-I don't like it hot and sweaty in that region. (comfort means the fealing of the fabric and loosness)

June 22nd, 2012, 5:12 am #3

Unlike most people, I don't enjoy freeballing for its comfort. I hardly notice a difference. I like it because:

I also enjoy all of the above things....

especially 1 and 4....

but I'll add

#5 the way shorts are while freeballing and then a breeze goes up them
#6 how sweats and trackpants feel while freeballing on your bare ass and also on your freely hanging penis and balls....
#7 at home how it feels to have shorts or pants fall a little bit below my ass and sag a bit...
#8 how overall much freedom there is even compared to boxers.....but ESPECIALLY briefs...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

John
John

June 22nd, 2012, 5:15 am #4

I do... notice the difference, that is.

My dick hangs free and flops in loose shorts, like gym shorts.

My dick sticks out when it gets stimulated.

My dick swings against the fabric and feels good.

My dick is one layer of cloth nearer the outside world.

My dick peeks out when I do my stretching.

My dick sometimes clings to the side of my shorts when I sit down.

My dick is easier to touch (by accident) and feels good.

My dick bunches up when I drive and feels good.

Yeah. I notice, and so have a lot of other people.

HN
HN

June 22nd, 2012, 6:19 am #5

Hey Nate and John,

I see that you find fb'ing very stimulating. Don't you get a lot of hard ons? And what do you do with them?

A very elementary question, I know, but it's one of my greatest public fears -- getting a very visible hard on in a mall or on the street.

HN
HN

June 22nd, 2012, 6:23 am #6

I like freeballing for variation. I mostly wear boxers but for the last few weeks I've been freeballing at least once a week. In the past I used to do it for stimulative purposes (which is why I only did it in jeans to hide the obvious bulge), but lately I've been doing it for variation purposes and to face my fear of boners in public.

Greg
Greg

June 22nd, 2012, 10:33 am #7

Besides the comfort and all the other reason given by other posters....I like to freeball because it is easier to get ready for bed. I sleep nude. So drop two pieces of clothing and I have on the best sleepwear. Must confess that I am usually naked way before going to bed. But freeballing does make it easier.

Erections in public? If someone does notice one, I would think that they would not think much of it. Now if you start rubbing it thru your pants, that is a different matter. If you get one just start thinking of something unrelated. Like baseball scores or having to wash the car. Get you mind active on something non sexual.

June 22nd, 2012, 1:12 pm #8

Hey Nate and John,

I see that you find fb'ing very stimulating. Don't you get a lot of hard ons? And what do you do with them?

A very elementary question, I know, but it's one of my greatest public fears -- getting a very visible hard on in a mall or on the street.
I love the stimulation and feeling of freeballing. After a while, my body adjusted to the sensations and I just enjoy the feeling. As far as erections, kind of the same thing. Really not a public issue; however, if I am at home, I handle the erection pretty much like the other guys do... Go with nature, clean up and move on.

If you become accustomed to freeballing on a regular basis HN, you probably won't sport a full blown erection (or a tent in your pants) in normal daily active situations. That has been my experience.

Some of the other members will weigh in on the subject. They've got great advice.

Tubby
Tubby

June 22nd, 2012, 2:31 pm #9

I wear very loose jeans and I love the way every thing has room to swing and move. Also it is alot cooler in summer.

John
John

June 22nd, 2012, 2:58 pm #10

Hey Nate and John,

I'm uncut. So, when I pull my hood up, I'm super-sensitive. That's the mode I like, most of the time.

When you freeball, you do get stimulated and you do move in the general path for an erection. An erection actually happens with a combination of physical and mental stimulation so beginning freeballers will experience this more. Veteran freeballers will enjoy the state of partial erections because the mental part will be lessened over time.

Partial erections are OK. You are just aware and you enjoy the feeling of manhood. Just don't dwell on it and enjoy it. In that "state" (condition), you are not pushing your shorts/pants out in a super-obvious manner. You just have a nice shape and head shape that feels and looks manly and nice. It is not embarrassing at all and the few people that notice and look are 1) almost always guys, and 2) never, repeat, never, have given any negative looks. In fact, the opposite has been true - guys have given looks of approval and smiles. I've never been approached, though handling one would not pose any "problem" for me.

Of course, like most guys, probably, I've also had the full boners too. On several occasions I've had to use some object to help my guy rest. In a department store, I've carried around an item of clothing, as if I'm considering a purchase. In a Home Depot store, I've stayed at a location examining a tool or something... you can figure out what to do since guys experience this all the time. For freeballers, however, your clothing is usually thinner, lighter, or not. Some guys wear those heavier jeans or shorts/pants that have extra material with a zipper to help keep the little feller in check. I prefer as little cloth as possible covering my guy. As you can tell, I've done this for a while so my partials are just a good experience. In case your wondering, this takes about a year of freeballing to get more comfortable at handling the feelings in public. But every guy is different and age as well as experience come in to play.

This is only my experience. It feels good. I like the feelings. I, like other posters, enjoy being a man, and dealing with guy situations.

Confirmation of reply: