Whoops

Whoops

Kevin
Kevin

April 10th, 2012, 7:16 pm #1

Im only a PT freeballer but today I home wearing a pair of running shorts and an undershirt from an earlier run. I heard the door and it was the fedex delivery man. As I signed for the envelope, I noticed that he began small talk and then I caught him staring at my shorts. I hurried along as I realized that my entranceway is designed so the door, which I was standing at, is actually 3 steps higher than the ground level so he was starring at my package in my shorts. My mistake!

Greg
Greg

April 11th, 2012, 10:11 am #2

Kevin, why is it your mistake? You were in your house. Wearing clothes. Shorts and a shirt. What is there to be sorry for? Unless the shorts you were wearing were see-thru. Or VERY short. Or very tight.
You are a man and he was a man. Would he not know that you would have "man parts" in your shorts.
Please continue to post to this sight.

April 11th, 2012, 12:27 pm #3

Im only a PT freeballer but today I home wearing a pair of running shorts and an undershirt from an earlier run. I heard the door and it was the fedex delivery man. As I signed for the envelope, I noticed that he began small talk and then I caught him staring at my shorts. I hurried along as I realized that my entranceway is designed so the door, which I was standing at, is actually 3 steps higher than the ground level so he was starring at my package in my shorts. My mistake!
Kevin, Greg is right. You were in your home, wearing shorts and a shirt. No big deal. And by all means, please feel welcome to post and join the forum. There was no mistake on your behalf. Freeballing is natural! Enjoy.

Alexsport
Alexsport

April 11th, 2012, 9:28 pm #4

I don't think you made a mistake or did anything else wrong. You were in your house nd were wearing shirt and shorts (that's more than many guys would wear to answer the door)...he was a man, so he had seen it before

April 12th, 2012, 5:05 am #5

I agree with all the poster here. so Just keep on freeballing

April 12th, 2012, 1:11 pm #6

Kevin, why is it your mistake? You were in your house. Wearing clothes. Shorts and a shirt. What is there to be sorry for? Unless the shorts you were wearing were see-thru. Or VERY short. Or very tight.
You are a man and he was a man. Would he not know that you would have "man parts" in your shorts.
Please continue to post to this sight.
"Man parts." Now that's funny. My father said "private parts." I guess that's a little old fashioned these days. No one here thinks they're private.

Confirmation of reply: