whats the shortest short you wear when freeballing?

whats the shortest short you wear when freeballing?

astra888
astra888

October 14th, 2008, 5:25 am #1

and what kind of short shorts is it?

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

October 14th, 2008, 2:22 pm #2

The shortest I own are levi 501 cut-offs with 0" leg length - just the double-stitched crotch intact at the legs (several pairs). While I wear these in public, that's just around the farm. My dick head inevitably hangs out, and everything's out when I sit or squat.

astra888
astra888

October 14th, 2008, 3:24 pm #3

can you post the picture of your 501 zero leg short? so we can see it.

ucRodger
ucRodger

October 14th, 2008, 5:54 pm #4

The shortest I own are levi 501 cut-offs with 0" leg length - just the double-stitched crotch intact at the legs (several pairs). While I wear these in public, that's just around the farm. My dick head inevitably hangs out, and everything's out when I sit or squat.

Jeffrey,

do you need an extra FARM hand - perhaps someone to help out 'milking the stock' LOL

ucR

Buddy
Buddy

October 14th, 2008, 6:14 pm #5

my old old navy jean and carpenter shorts r around 10 n 11 - not too short n not too long .. athletic shorts about 12 - if shorts became too short i wouldn't go back to u/w but just buy something with length

October 15th, 2008, 12:52 am #6

My shortest freeballing shorts - but i go commando in EVERYTHING anyway!

2007 photo:

I don't have these any more!

I LOVED wearing them, but they shrunk at the waist and i can't wear them now.

Well, that's my story and i'm sticking to it - so i gave them away.

Nat

October 15th, 2008, 1:34 am #7

Something to understand about the shorts of the early 1980s and before is that while the legs were shorter- they also fit snugger around the thighs and didn't gap open the way the floppy-leg shorts of today would. So even when sitting nothing showed that wasn't suppose to.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

October 15th, 2008, 3:30 pm #8

can you post the picture of your 501 zero leg short? so we can see it.
It's now autumn. Morning temps are in the single digits - fires in the wood stove these days, and daytime highs in the mid-teens on a good day. That's too cold for shorts most of the time. I've been wearing my Levi 501s around the house and on the land. We might just have toawait next spring. I'll see.

October 15th, 2008, 5:37 pm #9

Something to understand about the shorts of the early 1980s and before is that while the legs were shorter- they also fit snugger around the thighs and didn't gap open the way the floppy-leg shorts of today would. So even when sitting nothing showed that wasn't suppose to.
Ah, yes. I remember so well. I don't remember the last time I saw a guy wearing cut-offs and girls wearing them are almost as rare. But I tried wearing them as short and as tight as I could get away with, which was pretty short and pretty tight, enough to get double takes and at least one or two comments.

Now I seem to settle for plain knit gym shorts with about a two inch inseam. They are nothing like anything made of woven material or nylon but are perfect for certain purposes. These are so good I haven't bothered to replace the running shorts I used to have. But they are very thin and baggy and due care is necessary at times.

One problem with cut-offs was the pockets showing in front, not that it troubled me so much, as did showing too much of anything.

Nat

October 15th, 2008, 7:57 pm #10

I wasn't talking about cut-offs- just regular shorts made in the '60s, '70s, & early '80s.

Confirmation of reply: