went for it

went for it

sk8jaker
sk8jaker

August 7th, 2010, 12:46 pm #1

i aint a virgin no more! got some of that last nite - and dam that feels good!

Nat

August 7th, 2010, 3:48 pm #2

Well this is a first for Potpourri- but congratulations sk8jaker.
I remember the first time I scored- a long long time ago.

Bob
Bob

August 7th, 2010, 4:06 pm #3

i aint a virgin no more! got some of that last nite - and dam that feels good!
. . of sounding too much like a parent, I hope it was with someone you care about, or at least are attracted to. I remember my first time. I was a late bloomer and felt that everyone was having sex before me (well, actually, not everyone, as the girls in my town had a pretty tight rein on the supply . . . I thought the line from the Aerosmith song, "Same Old Son and Dance" was meant for us: "Love aint the same on the south side of town. You can look but you aint gonna find it around!") My co-virgin buddy and I were at the mall and he started flirting with two girls who then returned the attention. He turned to me and said, "C'mon Bob, this is our chance!" We got with the girls and did it. It was OK, but I wasn't strongly attracted to either girl and knew/cared nothing about her, and vice versa. It was just to say, "I'm not a virgin anymore!" It seemed important at the time, but I don't have the exciting tale to tell that many others do.

sk8jaker
sk8jaker

August 9th, 2010, 11:43 am #4

thx man - it wuz defintly some1 i care about a whole lot. jus kinda happend tho. i jus hope our rents don find out. but i kinda do cuz maybe then we could do it whenever we wanted. but they wd probly say we 2 young an all that.

Jenn
Jenn

August 10th, 2010, 9:45 pm #5

Well - it sounds like congratulations are in order...?

How old are you two? How do you know each other?

I hope you are BOTH having fun and that you are being safe!

Sorry if I sound like a mom...

sk8jaker
sk8jaker

August 12th, 2010, 12:50 pm #6

im 14. we know each other our whole lives. we jus kinda ended up in the same room cuz there was people over an so we had 2 sleep in the same bed. i usully sleep naked but had my unders on an she jus had a t shirt on. she started pokin me an ticklin me an stuff an then while we was messin aroun she kinda kissed me an when i started feelin aroun i found out she didn have no unders on. an we started makin out then she sed she wanted 2 do it. i jus about fell out the bed tryin 2 get my unders off but then after that oh man. it felt so good. we done it sum more when we can like after school cuz no 1 is home yet.