Ultra lowrise jeans

Ultra lowrise jeans

Gary
Gary

October 30th, 2009, 9:46 am #1

Hi Guys
As a regular wearer of very very lowrise jeans, I never wear underwear as there just isn't room for it without an unsightly view of the top of them. It feels sexy to wear lowrise and it feels even sexier without undies. I am gay and I must admit that it looks sexy too when the cloth is thin and tight! Any other guys share this? ...Gary

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 30th, 2009, 6:09 pm #2

I think that is very sexy!
Any pics?

October 31st, 2009, 2:05 am #3

Hi Guys
As a regular wearer of very very lowrise jeans, I never wear underwear as there just isn't room for it without an unsightly view of the top of them. It feels sexy to wear lowrise and it feels even sexier without undies. I am gay and I must admit that it looks sexy too when the cloth is thin and tight! Any other guys share this? ...Gary
Some of us older guys found the same problem maybe 40 years ago - but the lowrise jeans were then called Hipsters or Hiphuggers. The underwear available just did not match up to the new style jeans. Like you say Gary, showing a large expanse of underwear above the waistband is pretty unsightly (and that might be fashionable today but certainly not back then). I also found it very uncomfortable - being pulled in at the waist in two separate places, from the waist of the jeans and the waist of the pants. One day, on a trip to the coast, I could stand it no longer and went into a 'Gents' (restroom) and took off the baggy underwear and dumped it in a litter bin! Well, the jeans were pretty tight and didn't leave much to the imagination - but a young man might as well flaunt his assets.

Please to hear you've found the same Gary.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

October 31st, 2009, 4:47 pm #4

Hi Guys
Yeah, I find FBing in ULR jeans to be very sexual, especially w/ no top or showing one's abdomen and upper buns and ass crack. I'm also gay.

Gary
Gary

November 1st, 2009, 3:44 pm #5

Some of us older guys found the same problem maybe 40 years ago - but the lowrise jeans were then called Hipsters or Hiphuggers. The underwear available just did not match up to the new style jeans. Like you say Gary, showing a large expanse of underwear above the waistband is pretty unsightly (and that might be fashionable today but certainly not back then). I also found it very uncomfortable - being pulled in at the waist in two separate places, from the waist of the jeans and the waist of the pants. One day, on a trip to the coast, I could stand it no longer and went into a 'Gents' (restroom) and took off the baggy underwear and dumped it in a litter bin! Well, the jeans were pretty tight and didn't leave much to the imagination - but a young man might as well flaunt his assets.

Please to hear you've found the same Gary.
Yes, I agree Andi! Glad you like the jeans! I'm on bursteruk@yahoo.com if you would like to keep in touch. ..Gary

Gary
Gary

November 1st, 2009, 3:45 pm #6

Yeah, I find FBing in ULR jeans to be very sexual, especially w/ no top or showing one's abdomen and upper buns and ass crack. I'm also gay.
Yeah, I feel and look sexy in my tight low-rise jeans...thanks for your comments. ..Gary

Gary
Gary

November 1st, 2009, 3:47 pm #7

I think that is very sexy!
Any pics?
Yeah I have pics on msn or email me at bursteruk@yahoo.com thanks for your comments! ..Gary

Ken P.
Ken P.

November 7th, 2009, 7:48 pm #8

Hi Guys
I love wearing ULR jeans. Usually I wear non-stretch jeans, both tight and not so tight ones. I like to wear a top that just reaches the top of the jeans so that people people can see some skin as I move or bend over. I never wear underwear with my jeans. I almost never wear underwear with anything.

November 7th, 2009, 8:56 pm #9

"I like to wear a top that just reaches the top of the jeans so that people people can see some skin as I move or bend over. I never wear underwear with my jeans. "

Yes, that is the MANIMAL way. Seehttp://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/m ... 4/MANIMALs
Last edited by jensvn on November 7th, 2009, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 8th, 2009, 2:19 pm #10

I love wearing ULR jeans. Usually I wear non-stretch jeans, both tight and not so tight ones. I like to wear a top that just reaches the top of the jeans so that people people can see some skin as I move or bend over. I never wear underwear with my jeans. I almost never wear underwear with anything.
That is the hottest way to wear them.
When I see someone dressed like that, I watch for those glimpses of skin;)

Confirmation of reply: