Truth or dare : freeball for PE class

Truth or dare : freeball for PE class

Tyler
Tyler

January 5th, 2012, 10:18 pm #1

Me and some of my buds spent a week during Winter break in one of the guy's parents' log cabin and we all freeballed for the week. We played a game of truth or dare and i lost. I have to change for PE this week whilst freeballing. I have done it twice already this week in front of my friends and they just laughed but tomorrow I have PE with a different class and I am a bit worried but I know that I will have to do it.

Peter K.
Peter K.

January 6th, 2012, 1:11 am #2

It will be a step forward for you which you should feel good about afterwards -- as long as it is something you really want to do!

January 6th, 2012, 2:33 am #3

Me and some of my buds spent a week during Winter break in one of the guy's parents' log cabin and we all freeballed for the week. We played a game of truth or dare and i lost. I have to change for PE this week whilst freeballing. I have done it twice already this week in front of my friends and they just laughed but tomorrow I have PE with a different class and I am a bit worried but I know that I will have to do it.
Sounds like you guys had fun. If you really enjoy freeballing, then go for it. You are taking the fast track where some guys really have to go slowly. If this is what you like, enjoy it and have fun!

Let us know how things go.

Thanks for the post.

January 6th, 2012, 2:11 pm #4

Just be confident. Act like it's nothing and if they joke or laugh or say anything, just laugh along or make up another joke. If you act like it doesn't bother you, then they won't continue to tease or laugh and soon they may follow along and fb too!

Tyler
Tyler

January 6th, 2012, 4:33 pm #5

Hi guys, writing this on my laptop during computer workshop. Last period I had PE and freeballed. My buds had checked me out in restrooms before PE and looked into my backpack to see that I did not have any underware with me. Everything was cool as no one seemed to notice since there was a new guy into the class from out of state who was wearing titey-whities (real jockey briefs) and he got all the jeers. I will probably join you guys in freeballing full-time. Thanks for support. Tyler

Tyler
Tyler

January 7th, 2012, 7:48 pm #6

Just to add played soccer for my boys team today and went freeballing. One of the other guys said that he always wanted to change in public when freeballing but was afraid. now he says he will join me if I do it. I am comfortable with it now

January 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm #7

Congrats Tyler. Sounds like you have a freeballing bud for school and PE. Thanks for the updates! Enjoy!!!

January 9th, 2012, 1:41 am #8

Hi guys, writing this on my laptop during computer workshop. Last period I had PE and freeballed. My buds had checked me out in restrooms before PE and looked into my backpack to see that I did not have any underware with me. Everything was cool as no one seemed to notice since there was a new guy into the class from out of state who was wearing titey-whities (real jockey briefs) and he got all the jeers. I will probably join you guys in freeballing full-time. Thanks for support. Tyler
Hello Tyler sorry I did not post this sooner....

WOW so you were dared to fb during PE (and were actually able to do it...), it took me over a year to be able to fb in public, let alone during PE class, or in the locker room

good to know that throughout the week you were still able to do it...

and will even go full time soon....haha

also I see you said you freeballed even during PE class where you played soccer, I bet that type of physical movement was amazing to do without undies in loose soccer shorts....

let us know how it continues to be throughout the next few weeks if possible....

can I ask you a few questions just out of curiosity....???

what undies do you usually wear??
when did you start freeballing?(what age) How?
how old are you right now? what grade are you in?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!

Peter K.
Peter K.

January 11th, 2012, 11:48 pm #9

Just to add played soccer for my boys team today and went freeballing. One of the other guys said that he always wanted to change in public when freeballing but was afraid. now he says he will join me if I do it. I am comfortable with it now
Tyler, thanks for the updates and letting us all know how well your freeballing experience has been going! Sometimes all it takes is some leadership and setting a good example to tip some other people into doing something new or different. I bet that some of the other guys will discover how comfortabale fb'ing really is and will in time thank you for getting them started.

June 22nd, 2012, 5:09 am #10

any update on your freeballing exploits lately tyler??

fulltime yet??

when was the last time you wore underwear??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmation of reply: