Teens Freeballing at school?

Teens Freeballing at school?

Alex
Alex

November 3rd, 2002, 10:41 pm #1

A question for you young guys here-

I've gotten the impression that many teens are tired of the boxer-UW craze and are now freeballing at school.
Does anyone know how common teen-freeballing is now? Do schools have rules about UW?

Buddy
Buddy

November 3rd, 2002, 11:05 pm #2

Yep..they r..and there r no rules..my lil bro is a senior in h.s. and started after i did about 2 years ago..his buds have mostly ditched them too..as have guys i know who r in their early 20's..i'm thinkin it may have to do with comfort..style..and conformity to not wanting to wear uw anymore

Bobby
Bobby

November 3rd, 2002, 11:08 pm #3

A question for you young guys here-

I've gotten the impression that many teens are tired of the boxer-UW craze and are now freeballing at school.
Does anyone know how common teen-freeballing is now? Do schools have rules about UW?
I graduated from hs bout 3-1/2 years ago. About 25% or more of the bois were hanging free in warmer weather. In winter the percentage dropped to bout 10%. There were a few bois who wore shorts year round and were always hanging free. These are my personal observations are are not supported by and hard data There were no rulz about wearing underwear. Coach noted that most of our soccer team were playing free and sed nothing 'bout it except that we needed to be careful to not show dick during games. hehehe

Jr.
Jr.

November 4th, 2002, 12:17 am #4

Yep..they r..and there r no rules..my lil bro is a senior in h.s. and started after i did about 2 years ago..his buds have mostly ditched them too..as have guys i know who r in their early 20's..i'm thinkin it may have to do with comfort..style..and conformity to not wanting to wear uw anymore
Maybe they do it for their girl friends.

Terry-K
Terry-K

November 4th, 2002, 2:24 am #5

This is pretty amazing since it wasn't long ago we were talking about how shy today's teens were and how they wouldn't shower at PE and how they switched from briefs to boxers because they were less revealing. Now they are going freeballing? That's quite a change! What do they do in the locker room- just let it all hang out when they change?

D.K
D.K

November 4th, 2002, 4:33 am #6

Yeah, I heard some were even wearing boxers over briefs at the same time! Talk about overkill!

But kids imulate what they see on TV and I don't think youre going to see freeballing on MTV because Haines and Klein and them don't make money from guys freeballing.

Buddy
Buddy

November 4th, 2002, 12:11 pm #7

This is pretty amazing since it wasn't long ago we were talking about how shy today's teens were and how they wouldn't shower at PE and how they switched from briefs to boxers because they were less revealing. Now they are going freeballing? That's quite a change! What do they do in the locker room- just let it all hang out when they change?
I was a freshman 6 years ago..our h.s. had a massive p.e. program..i'm sure there were some guys not showerin but i think most did..u would get naked and walk that way to the shower..wash and small towels were provided..and tossed into a bin on ur way out..never knew guys were shy..lil bro goes to the same school..and from what i can tell..nothin has changed..cept probably more goes goin dick-in-jeans to school cause they don't wear uw anymore

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

November 4th, 2002, 2:00 pm #8

Sounds like when I went to hs many years ago. While I'm sure there are many guys that currently don't shower following p.e., there were also many that didn't when I was in hs as well. In my p.e. class of 30 guys, only 2 freeballed as far as I know - myself and 1 other. He and I were friends and both slightly exhibitionist in the sense that we took our time showering and walked around a bit nude to and from the shower room - usually a side trip to the urinals where we'd be the only 2 guys exposing our bums while peeing.

cdadbr
cdadbr

November 5th, 2002, 3:16 pm #9

I was a freshman 6 years ago..our h.s. had a massive p.e. program..i'm sure there were some guys not showerin but i think most did..u would get naked and walk that way to the shower..wash and small towels were provided..and tossed into a bin on ur way out..never knew guys were shy..lil bro goes to the same school..and from what i can tell..nothin has changed..cept probably more goes goin dick-in-jeans to school cause they don't wear uw anymore
An observation: if a guy's uptight because he hasn't "grown" in stature as some others have, adding an undershirt and probably a second pair of underwear (yikes!!) will better fill out their clothes, especially if they need the larger size but are really too big for the next smaller size. Seems like I see more younger guys at the mall with undershirts on under their woven "designer" shirts that haven't yet hit their growth "spurt" to better fill out their clothes. In some cases, having grown up when a lean and "built" guy with a tan in the summer might well have worn his shirt unbuttoned all of the way down (with no undershirt), seeing an unbuttoned shirt is kind of a trigger point (even if there's a white undershirt under it). If you're going to experience the sexy feel of wearing your shirt unbuttoned all of the time, then an undershirt works for when you go to the mall or other places.

But, if a larger proportioned guy wears an undershirt and an open outer layer shirt, it just doesn't have the same effect--at least for me. Just depends on the body architecture. Just as with freeballing, it's all in "how it hangs" <G>

cdadbr

Terry-K
Terry-K

November 5th, 2002, 7:20 pm #10

Well I think a lot of the boxers over brief business was just that a lot of kids who were more comfortable wearing briefs but they didn't want to be look old fashion and out of style so by wearing boxers over their briefs they could have it both ways!

Confirmation of reply: