Suspected Briefs wearer.....

Suspected Briefs wearer.....

March 18th, 2012, 1:03 am #1

I have a close guy friend who I have known for a round a year.....

and I have never cared to notice or watch but last time we hung out, he was over at my house watching movies and such and I was curious what uw he wore by the shape of his pants....

hes as skinny as a rail (how I used to be in hs) and very tall, hes taller than me and I'm 6 feet, but I swore I saw a little bit of bulge, that seemed like it was supported.....

I later caught a glimpse of waistband that had to either be briefs or boxer briefs....(I imagine briefs cause it was supported TOO much to be the hybrid

I don't feel like I know him well enough to ask him about his uw preference, but if I did and I will soon, whats the best way to bring it up in casual conversation???

or should I wait until we see each other changing when at a gym or swimming pool locker rooms??

and how should I also bring up the topic of freeballing??

whats your opinion??

I hope to at least make him a boxers wearer, but more-so a freeballer or at least try freeballing once....or at least have him try boxers....

or mainly ask how/why he thinks briefs are comfortable....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!

Greg
Greg

March 18th, 2012, 4:08 am #2

... and while fishing, the topic drifted to types of outdoor clothing and, of course, the best types of UW. That was an opener. Work clothes, play clothes, gym clothes, sports clothes, hiking clothes... all may lead to efficient and effective undergarments.

March 19th, 2012, 12:49 pm #3

and I have never cared to notice or watch but last time we hung out, he was over at my house watching movies and such and I was curious what uw he wore by the shape of his pants....

hes as skinny as a rail (how I used to be in hs) and very tall, hes taller than me and I'm 6 feet, but I swore I saw a little bit of bulge, that seemed like it was supported.....

I later caught a glimpse of waistband that had to either be briefs or boxer briefs....(I imagine briefs cause it was supported TOO much to be the hybrid

I don't feel like I know him well enough to ask him about his uw preference, but if I did and I will soon, whats the best way to bring it up in casual conversation???

or should I wait until we see each other changing when at a gym or swimming pool locker rooms??

whats your opinion??

I hope to at least make him a boxers wearer, but more-so a freeballer or at least try freeballing once....or at least have him try boxers....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Just make a comment, "Have you ever freeballed?" Then that opens it up, to you do and like it. If he hasn't, tell him you do and explain how it feels. Then say, "You should try it." If he objects or says he might, suggest that he go into the bathroom and take them off right now and try it while he's in your house and no one will see him.

An online friend of mine complained about being so hot. I asked if he freeballs. He didn't know what it was, so I told him and left it at that. If he's interested enough, he'll try it.

March 19th, 2012, 5:53 pm #4

WOW that is a little too blunt for me to say....

I mean I know him pretty well and we have a lot of the same interests as far as movies, video games, tv shows ect....and we can pretty much talk about anything, hes pretty honest and open...

but I still don't think at this time I can say it so bluntly....

but there is one thing he said, about that he doesn't have any shorts, and wants to buy some soon....all he has is jeans...

I could maybe say if hes hot in the jeans the next time hes over to say he can wear a pair of mine while hes over, and then MAYBE he will just change right in front of me in my room....

and I will for sure know he is wearing briefs....and that will be a perfect opportunity to bring up freeballing...

but is that weird to suggest to wear a pair of mine...I know females share each other clothes all the time...

and I don't think its very likely he will just try them on and change in front of me, hes in my generation of bashfulness and such in the locker room...

what do you guys think?? Weird to wear mine? Likely to change in front of me?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Tom in USA
Tom in USA

March 20th, 2012, 1:26 am #5

whats your opinion??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Everyone wears clothes. Just admire something about his clothes, or notice something about his clothes. The topic becomes clothes... and you can talk about everything he wears, or that you wear, once the topic is turned.

March 21st, 2012, 9:46 pm #6

thanks but I don't know if I know him well enough to bring up clothes without going to UNDERWEAR preferences instantly.....

and having it be awkward and confusing to him....

but I may try that in a little while....

I guess if we can talk about jeans randomly then we can eventually talk about uw (or lack of for me haha)

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

freeballing pete
freeballing pete

March 23rd, 2012, 1:46 am #7

You say he a close guy friend but you dont know what underwear he wears and you can't ask him? I know what most of my guy friends wear. Have you not gone swimming together? I remember when I was younger two of my male buddies went camping in colorado. we went skinnydipping in the stream. took showers at the local swimming pool showered in the same open showers . they wore briefs. some had shaved pubes.

March 23rd, 2012, 7:25 pm #8

ok to give you an idea....

I met him and sat next to him in one of my classes at my college and we always would hang out after lunch in the colleges cafeteria before he had to take the bus to go home an hour or so later....

that was last april or so....

then we hung out a few times at different places, mall, movies, other friends....

and more recently last xmas break he came over to my house a couple of times....

but all we ever do is talk about movie, tv shows, video games, music....

more recently it has gone towards our personal life....

so I imagine next time we hang out (and hes busy or will be for a while with a new job) we will be at the point where we can talk about even MORE personal things....

I was just asking the best way to bring it up to not make it awkward, uncomfortable, creepy...ect....

most people dont ask each others uw preference randomly, especially not guys....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

S P T
S P T

March 30th, 2012, 8:39 am #9

WOW that is a little too blunt for me to say....

I mean I know him pretty well and we have a lot of the same interests as far as movies, video games, tv shows ect....and we can pretty much talk about anything, hes pretty honest and open...

but I still don't think at this time I can say it so bluntly....

but there is one thing he said, about that he doesn't have any shorts, and wants to buy some soon....all he has is jeans...

I could maybe say if hes hot in the jeans the next time hes over to say he can wear a pair of mine while hes over, and then MAYBE he will just change right in front of me in my room....

and I will for sure know he is wearing briefs....and that will be a perfect opportunity to bring up freeballing...

but is that weird to suggest to wear a pair of mine...I know females share each other clothes all the time...

and I don't think its very likely he will just try them on and change in front of me, hes in my generation of bashfulness and such in the locker room...

what do you guys think?? Weird to wear mine? Likely to change in front of me?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nate,
I began sleeping naked in the early 70s and began free balling in 90 then 24/7 by 91.
A lot of guys will wear another guys shorts but that number drops when they know their friend goes commando.
The easiest way to bring up the subject is to ask 'Do you always wear underwear?' when he changes. Some of the younger guys who don't shower at the gym change in the locker room; but, they keep their underwear on so he may be willing to wear a loaner pair.

March 30th, 2012, 6:21 pm #10

well yeah I would ask that first, and then he may ask if I do....

Id be honest and say no, but I would OF COURSE give him a pair of shorts that are clean, and smell clean....

but I get why you said that too....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Confirmation of reply: