Stage Play EmbarASSment

Stage Play EmbarASSment

Thumper
Thumper

June 10th, 2009, 9:05 pm #1

I went to a summer college production of Romea and Juliet, where all the characters were wearing period pieces. Romeo was not wearing anything under his tights, as you could see his penis line. In one of the scenes where Romeo had his shirt off and was getting into bed with Juliet, the rear seam of his tights split open, exposing a large portion of the butt crack. He then had to face the audience and hold the pants together with one hand holding the back together. The next scene, he had changed into another pair of tights. For the final scene, he had returned to the original pair, which had been sewn up. The audience got a great show and laugh. I talked to him after the show, and he was very embarrASSed about it, but he said "That's show business!!!"

ubiquitous bdog
ubiquitous bdog

June 11th, 2009, 2:33 pm #2

A while back, I went to an open air performance of Macbeth with a friend of mine in which some friends of hers were acting. After the performance we were invited backstage, an open area in the park that was completely visible to the public at large, where the actors were still changing out of their costumes. One actor, who was freeballing on stage, had no problem completely disrobing in front of us, nonchalantly talking while shining his glory for all to see. He seemed to be in no hurry to put his street-clothes on. Although I knew it wasn't unusual to see various levels of undress backstage, I was surprised to see his comfort with flaunting his nudity so publicly. I imagine he was getting quite a charge out of it.

June 14th, 2009, 2:23 am #3

I went to a summer college production of Romea and Juliet, where all the characters were wearing period pieces. Romeo was not wearing anything under his tights, as you could see his penis line. In one of the scenes where Romeo had his shirt off and was getting into bed with Juliet, the rear seam of his tights split open, exposing a large portion of the butt crack. He then had to face the audience and hold the pants together with one hand holding the back together. The next scene, he had changed into another pair of tights. For the final scene, he had returned to the original pair, which had been sewn up. The audience got a great show and laugh. I talked to him after the show, and he was very embarrASSed about it, but he said "That's show business!!!"
This reminds me of an infants school summer fund-raising fete some years ago, when a group of students in their late teens agreed to dress up as 'superheroes' to entertain the gathering. The critical youngsters, all aged 5 - 8 years, were not that impressed with the effort. When I went back to pick them up all the kids were in fits of laughter because, as they were all eager to tell me, "Spiderman split his pants and showed all his bare bum!" I later saw the red-faced superheroe, wearing jeans over his costume, being thanked along with the other lads for their "fine display".

June 16th, 2009, 2:04 am #4

that spiderman decided to freball....

I bet if you looked close enough you could have saw his penis line and balls too

I bet it was nice fb in the spandex

and the breeze near his ass was nice for a bit too...

that's all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his loooose Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmation of reply: