shaving

shaving

Daniel
Daniel

January 2nd, 2008, 3:11 pm #1

as i have mentioned that i didnt want my 14yr old son and 15/17 yr old nephews to shave there pubes i went along and let them and let them. I have to admitt and say it look great. Just was liking the way my son was looking more like a man. The whole idea was looking crazy when they sat in the tub and trimmed and shaved> when all was done they came out looking like bare monkeys lol. My son mentioned that he was kinda happy cause he now wont get his penis caught up in the hair that eventully pulls it when he wears cloths as he is uncut. So i tried it my self was hard on my balls as they hang way low and i had to get the skin in weird angles but after i put lotion and was feeling great. My ball sack sticks to my legs but lol its kewl they like it but want to grow it back and i will too but was great to try> my sons friend who is 15 has always been shaved like his dad so i know where they got the idea and was freaked when he saw all of us shaved lol the spirit og male bonding

Nat

January 2nd, 2008, 5:19 pm #2

While the aesthetics of shaving is a subjective judgement, there's no question that shaving makes the skin more sensitive and receptive to the sensuality of freeballing. And from what I read in teen forums, shaving is a popular practice with teens today as body hair seems to be out of fashion.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

January 2nd, 2008, 5:24 pm #3

as i have mentioned that i didnt want my 14yr old son and 15/17 yr old nephews to shave there pubes i went along and let them and let them. I have to admitt and say it look great. Just was liking the way my son was looking more like a man. The whole idea was looking crazy when they sat in the tub and trimmed and shaved> when all was done they came out looking like bare monkeys lol. My son mentioned that he was kinda happy cause he now wont get his penis caught up in the hair that eventully pulls it when he wears cloths as he is uncut. So i tried it my self was hard on my balls as they hang way low and i had to get the skin in weird angles but after i put lotion and was feeling great. My ball sack sticks to my legs but lol its kewl they like it but want to grow it back and i will too but was great to try> my sons friend who is 15 has always been shaved like his dad so i know where they got the idea and was freaked when he saw all of us shaved lol the spirit og male bonding
Your original message is quite confusing. The subject seems to be shaving pubes and then shifts unexpectedly to low-hanging ball sacs chafing legs.

Anyway, it's good that you let the kids experiment. My son's done all kinds of things with hair. And as it's just hair, it seems to always grow back. I've shaved my cock base and ball sac whenever I do my face for ages - about 2x/wk. It's good for those giving one oral pleasure in addition to the comfort of smoothness. I've only done my pubes a few times in my life. I just get the urge once in a while. I do keep them trimmed a few times/year.

January 2nd, 2008, 5:43 pm #4

I've been a full time nudist, freeballer and shaver for the past 4 years. I love the freedom of all of them. I also don't care what anyone else thinks of my "status", as I do it for myself and not anyone else. Let's all keep up the good work this year and take everyone for who they are, not who we want them to be.

Taylor=Bob
Taylor=Bob

January 2nd, 2008, 7:02 pm #5

Hey Daniel,

Get some Lubriderm lotion or Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion and apply a small amount to your scrotum. Make sure it is the "Fragrance Free" variety. Fragrances, no matter what type, do things to the skin in the pubic area. It is great for the "after shaving" thing and your ball sac will not stick to your legs. Those lotions are used by dermatologists, but are in the regular department stores. You can buy a small quantity to get you through the transition. It is also hypoallergenic, so you will not have any reactions. As you know, we don't have the same abundance of oils in our skin the teens do. So, a little help from the lotion is good. Actually, some teens could use the stuff too.

Also, plain soap (like the IVORY bar soap) is best for bathing and keeping the fresh shaved area clean. I got this straight from a medical doctor, so you needn't worry that the source was some crappy magazine or e-post. They have many WRONG instructions for shaving the pubic area.

You are so cool for trying that with your sons. Nobody else has to like it. Like some of the posts have said, it is a matter of personal preference. In my estimation, your guys will raise your stock a notch for trying something new to you that they've been doing. The dudes I work with are kind of that way. Shaving isn't for everyone, but it can be for many age groups.

Way to go!

Keep posting...
Bob

Daniel
Daniel

January 3rd, 2008, 5:06 am #6

While the aesthetics of shaving is a subjective judgement, there's no question that shaving makes the skin more sensitive and receptive to the sensuality of freeballing. And from what I read in teen forums, shaving is a popular practice with teens today as body hair seems to be out of fashion.
But i feel that hair is waht makes us different from kids like a lion to a cub but each to his on

Daniel
Daniel

January 3rd, 2008, 5:09 am #7

Your original message is quite confusing. The subject seems to be shaving pubes and then shifts unexpectedly to low-hanging ball sacs chafing legs.

Anyway, it's good that you let the kids experiment. My son's done all kinds of things with hair. And as it's just hair, it seems to always grow back. I've shaved my cock base and ball sac whenever I do my face for ages - about 2x/wk. It's good for those giving one oral pleasure in addition to the comfort of smoothness. I've only done my pubes a few times in my life. I just get the urge once in a while. I do keep them trimmed a few times/year.
i know i get to much info in my brain that my hands cant type what my mind wants to say. But since i do have low and i mean very low hanging balls its hard for me to shave all areas as the skin gets slippery and floppy and so they stick to the sides of my legs when i wear cloths

January 3rd, 2008, 6:38 pm #8

Just checking in on your new experience with shaving. How is it?

Josh
Josh

January 4th, 2008, 12:22 am #9

i know i get to much info in my brain that my hands cant type what my mind wants to say. But since i do have low and i mean very low hanging balls its hard for me to shave all areas as the skin gets slippery and floppy and so they stick to the sides of my legs when i wear cloths
Hey, Daniel, I got some big low-hangers, too (they hang a little over 5 inches) and I just use some talcum powder (or Shower to Shower) each morning and that keeps the boys happy and dry and bouncing in my jeans or shorts all day.

Freesalvadorean .
Freesalvadorean .

January 4th, 2008, 1:32 am #10

I know we are talking about shave or not the pubic hair but i want to know if you have always had low hangers or if you stretch your balls to make them hang lower . I have low hangers too and i stretch my balls to make them hang lower i love to feel them swinging free... Shaved too !!!

Confirmation of reply: