Shaved Balls

Shaved Balls

Greg
Greg

October 26th, 2002, 6:51 pm #1

I was in the showers at the gym today and one of the guys there was shaving his balls. I asked him about it and he said his wife loves to play with them when they're shaved. I asked my partner about it and he said he'd love it if I shaved mine. Do people really like shaved balls? Is it safe to do? Any of you free ballers out there with shaved balls?

Toby
Toby

October 26th, 2002, 7:11 pm #2

Yes, yes. Go for it if you feel like doing it.

Just be careful with that razor! Powder some talc or cornflour (is it called cornflour in the US?) on to your sac before shaving it.

The rest of my pubes I keep trimmmed using an electric shaver fitted with #2 guard.

Toby

Guy
Guy

October 26th, 2002, 9:01 pm #3

I was in the showers at the gym today and one of the guys there was shaving his balls. I asked him about it and he said his wife loves to play with them when they're shaved. I asked my partner about it and he said he'd love it if I shaved mine. Do people really like shaved balls? Is it safe to do? Any of you free ballers out there with shaved balls?
When I was married my my wife preferred shaved balls and trimmed pubes. Didn't get any annoyances stuck in her teeth and such. Also found that by trimming the base of my dick and up about quarter inch it actually made me seem about half inch longer.

I've since kept the balls shaved and pubes trimmed back mainly for hygienic reasons. Less sweat in summer, less odor to collect in the pubic hairs and a cleaner feeling after the shower that seems to stay with you longer without the pubes collecting oil, sweat and such. I use powder or corn starch to shave my balls. Just take it slow and easy. It's worth a try.

cool beans boi
cool beans boi

October 26th, 2002, 9:08 pm #4

I shave mine every couple of weeks. My g/f Karen loves it. Just use a safety razor and shave cream and be careful.

October 26th, 2002, 9:29 pm #5

I have tried dry shaving using talcom powder (Gold Bond) and a fresh razor. I have also tried shaving with shave cream while in the shower (which is when I shave my face). I found I got a smoother, closer shave with less irritation when I did it in the shower. I really like the feel of how soft I feel with shaving. I also find that I am more sensitive during sex, so I get a hightened sense of pleasure when my balls are fondled. Good luck and enjoy exploring the possibilities!

cdadbr
cdadbr

October 26th, 2002, 11:36 pm #6

I've been shaving for several years now and don't want to go back to hairy balls one bit. I like the way they feel and look, plus I also shave my cock shaft at the same time. I use sun tan oil or a whatever lube I have laying around and find that works very well with a flex blade razor (i.e., Schick Tracer or similar). Just dont' try to shave tooo close as you might end up with some irritation when the hairs again break through the skin. Enjoy!

cdadbr

Terry-K
Terry-K

October 27th, 2002, 1:22 am #7

I've been shaving for years but I use a electric barber shaver. I must have tender balls because blade razors caused too much irritation for me.

In the buff
In the buff

October 27th, 2002, 10:31 am #8

Yes I love my shaved balls. I shave while taking a bath,I use a trak 3 razor. Nair or other like products work great for removing hair the first time but are rather irritating on stubble.I shave my balls cock pubes and ass. The look and feel are great.

John C
John C

October 27th, 2002, 12:16 pm #9

Have been shaving my balls an pubes for years and love the feeling of freeballing even more than when I had hair. Also makes getting the c-ring off easier.
Used to be a bear, but chemo made it ALL fall out. Was strange at first, but a big hit at the gym and pool, so have decided to keep stay with it.
Definitely prefer to shave in the shower or while soaking in the tub. Just be slow and gentle. If you don't like the look and feel, it will always grow back.
AND LEAVE THE AFTERSHAVE IN THE BOTTLE!

Richard
Richard

October 27th, 2002, 1:55 pm #10

Do all of you guys want to be little boys again? Men have hair for a reason and I like it that way. I would never shave my balls. I might trim the hair, but never remove it completly.

Confirmation of reply: