Pro Athletes & Baseball Players FB

Pro Athletes & Baseball Players FB

Hang Free
Hang Free

July 8th, 2003, 10:30 pm #1

Do any of the Pro Baseball Players FB? Do any of them FB under their uniforms during games?

I don't know if it's true or not,but I read somewhere that Andy Roddick doesn't wear underwear when he plays tennis.

Chipper
Chipper

July 9th, 2003, 1:56 am #2

Andy does wear briefs when playing tennis (he might have not worn them when he was working with his former coach...it was clearly visible thru his white shorts during Wimbledon. What an ass he has!!!
As for MLB players, yes, some of them really do freeball.

Jason C
Jason C

July 9th, 2003, 1:30 pm #3

Andy IS a hottie!!!

bluballsack
bluballsack

July 9th, 2003, 1:41 pm #4

Love those shots when that shirt rides up. Yummy

That mandy more is a lucky girl.

Hang Free
Hang Free

July 9th, 2003, 10:53 pm #5

Andy does wear briefs when playing tennis (he might have not worn them when he was working with his former coach...it was clearly visible thru his white shorts during Wimbledon. What an ass he has!!!
As for MLB players, yes, some of them really do freeball.
In some of Andy's pictures you can clearly see his bulge, maybe he only wears briefs when he wears white shorts.

I am sure there are some pro baseball players who freeball. Wonder how many of them freeball when they play baseball?

Chipper
Chipper

July 10th, 2003, 3:38 am #6

Yes, Mandy Moore is one VERY lucky girl. Andy used to freeball all the time even in white shorts. He stopped only recently when he got his new coach Brad Gilbert who is making lots of style changes in his game (more patience) and in his attire (tennis cap instead of a visor, etc.).
And, yes, there are a lot of freeballing MLB players during games.

Hang Free
Hang Free

July 10th, 2003, 4:55 am #7

I agree. I think he played better freeballing. I think he should go back to freeballing, so what if he shows a little skin.

Sean Lo' Dei
Sean Lo' Dei

July 10th, 2003, 1:30 pm #8

Do any of the Pro Baseball Players FB? Do any of them FB under their uniforms during games?

I don't know if it's true or not,but I read somewhere that Andy Roddick doesn't wear underwear when he plays tennis.

What about Tiger? Does he freeball? Does anyone know?

NakedBudd..... You are super!

connor
connor

July 10th, 2003, 10:50 pm #9

I have seen andy play in uk a few times in the last couple of years, big matchs and warm ups, He definately wears briefs with white shorts now, dont think he did 18 month back and probably doesn't with darker shorts. I really dont care what he wears hes a nice guy to talk to and a serious hotty.

July 12th, 2003, 3:28 am #10

Quite a "show" in today's finish....

Alessandro Petacchi of Italy wins the sixth stage of the Tour de France

Confirmation of reply: