Nakies./ Pictures.

Nakies./ Pictures.

July 4th, 2012, 5:28 am #1

SO, I get dressed in my skinny jeans, black Lady Gaga shirt and black vans. While eating some lunch my stepdad brought us.
He says to go take pictures of some rims (I'm thinking, like, 5 maybe 7). I think that this won't take long, so I don't change or anything.
I have to lift tires in the freaking heat for, like, an hour!
I come back insidestrip naked,get a white v-neck, gray shhorts and crew socks ready. I put a barstool up against the door, turn my fan on high (the square ones), and lay on my bed (it's the top matress on the floor), just letting the breeze cool me down!
Man, that was a breeze if I've ever felt one (which I have!)

Also, I posted some tumblr pictures of me freeballing. In case anyone has a tumblr. (Define "Beautiful")

-Much Love, Erik.

July 4th, 2012, 5:41 am #2

wow saw the pics on your tumblr

3 really good pics....

and yeah I bet it was nice to fb....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

July 4th, 2012, 1:27 pm #3

SO, I get dressed in my skinny jeans, black Lady Gaga shirt and black vans. While eating some lunch my stepdad brought us.
He says to go take pictures of some rims (I'm thinking, like, 5 maybe 7). I think that this won't take long, so I don't change or anything.
I come back insidestrip naked,get a white v-neck, gray shhorts and crew socks ready. I put a barstool up against the door, turn my fan on high (the square ones), and lay on my bed (it's the top matress on the floor), just letting the breeze cool me down!

Also, I posted some tumblr pictures of me freeballing. In case anyone has a tumblr. (Define "Beautiful")

-Much Love, Erik.
Hey How about a link to your tumblr. That would be great!

Jimmy

July 4th, 2012, 3:07 pm #4

http://helloimerik.tumblr.com/

there you go....the last 3 pictures are of him freeballing and he even says that....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Tom
Tom

July 4th, 2012, 6:53 pm #5

-Much Love, Erik.
Thanks for sharing, Erik.

July 5th, 2012, 4:34 am #6

wow saw the pics on your tumblr

3 really good pics....

and yeah I bet it was nice to fb....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Thanks, even though the lighting was HORRIBLE.
It felt nice.

-Much Love, Erik.

July 5th, 2012, 4:35 am #7

http://helloimerik.tumblr.com/

there you go....the last 3 pictures are of him freeballing and he even says that....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Thanks, Nate.
I'm just gonna copy/paste that from now on....

-Much Love, Erik.

July 5th, 2012, 6:24 pm #8

-Much Love, Erik.
Excellent Erik. Pics are fine. My compliments on your freeballing and you look quite comfortable. Congrats!

Confirmation of reply: