Naked at home

Naked at home

Mac
Mac

December 6th, 2005, 4:11 pm #1

Of the guys who profess to go naked at home, how many are married? What was your wife's reaction when she discovered your preferences in this respect?
Mac

Den
Den

December 6th, 2005, 5:42 pm #2

Forget about the wife, how about the kids and how are they being exposed to nudity? I would think that there would be a healthy environment to raise a family if nudity began from the start and carried on throughout the family up to and beyond adolescence of the kids. The future of the nudist movement needs well balanced folks who raise their kids accordingly.

Alan
Alan

December 6th, 2005, 8:34 pm #3

Of the guys who profess to go naked at home, how many are married? What was your wife's reaction when she discovered your preferences in this respect?
Mac
I am nude at home all the time. My wife has no problem with this and accepts it willingly.

December 6th, 2005, 9:33 pm #4

I do go naked at home, but not all the time. My wife accepts it, and although she wears clothes, it doesn't bother her. Two of our children are married and on their own, one still lives at home, and I don't go naked if he's around. And also, clothing when we have company. Wow, that sounds pretty restrictive, doesn't it? But I'm happy. If we lived in a warmer climate, I'm sure I'd be jaybirding more than I do now.

randy
randy

December 7th, 2005, 12:25 pm #5

Mac
I love to go naked at home and my wife doesn't mind. Actually, she enjoys watching my big (soft) meat and tight balls bouncing out in front.

Like someone below, swim and sun in the pool nude. We have a wood stove so in the winter it stays toasty warm inside and I can spend my winter days at home nude too.

organman
organman

December 7th, 2005, 4:07 pm #6

Mac
I have always slept nude most of the time, and have never been in any hurry to put on shorts (I'm almost always shirtless at home) after showering. MYy wife accepted my occasional nudity but never really liked it. After having major abdominal surgery last year, I was naked at home all the time for several months due to the incision, etc, so she got used to it. As I healed, I just continued to be naked most of the time when home, so she has come to accept it and actually comments positively when I'm sitting around watching TV or a movie and pop a hardon. It's led some some great spontaneous sex!

Alexsport
Alexsport

December 7th, 2005, 4:08 pm #7

Mac
i am married and naked at home most of the time. my wife is also a nudist, so that doesn't bother her. our son (14) is naked at home most of the time and he is a very well adjusted young man.

Nudesunbather
Nudesunbather

December 7th, 2005, 10:05 pm #8

Mac
I'm always naked when I'm at home. My wife never is but has no problem with me being naked. All three of my kids are not at home anymore (the youngest is in college) so I don't have to worry about being "caught". (although my oldest did see me one time and was shocked but she got over it) All I said to her was------Wow, Daddy's got a penis.

Terry-K
Terry-K

December 7th, 2005, 10:39 pm #9

"Caught"? You talk like its a terrible thing if a kid sees their parents nude. If you go to a nudist resort it is full of families and kids or every age. It doesn't hurt them a bit.

Nudesunbather
Nudesunbather

December 8th, 2005, 11:03 am #10

I used the word "caught" to describe "surprise" I did not mean that nudity was a bad thing. I'm nude all of the time, so obviously, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Confirmation of reply: