Matador bulges

Matador bulges

Alexsport
Alexsport

March 6th, 2013, 11:18 pm #1

Doe anybody know why matadors ALWAYS show such big bulges? Are all matadors well endowed? (well, you certainly need big balls to face a bull for a living). I know their pants are skin tight, but you would think that once in a while there would be a matador with a smaller bulge. Just curious

Alexsport
Alexsport

March 6th, 2013, 11:19 pm #2

I don't like typos. I meant to w write DOES

Nat

March 7th, 2013, 12:18 am #3

Doe anybody know why matadors ALWAYS show such big bulges? Are all matadors well endowed? (well, you certainly need big balls to face a bull for a living). I know their pants are skin tight, but you would think that once in a while there would be a matador with a smaller bulge. Just curious
I imagine they have a lot of protective padding there to prevent goring.
Wouldn't you if you were fighting bulls?

. . . . .

Alexsport
Alexsport

March 7th, 2013, 11:25 am #4

No, they don't wear any padding. I have seen pics where the pants have been ripped by the bull and there is nothing between the pants and the skin

Nat

March 7th, 2013, 1:34 pm #5

In that case I'd say matadors have more balls than brains.
It's a cruel stupid sport anyway IMHO.
. . . . .

Alexsport
Alexsport

March 7th, 2013, 10:14 pm #6

It must be that they do have big balls. Agree on you appreciation of the activity (I wouldn't call it sport though)

May 8th, 2013, 11:43 am #7

I've seen quite a few pictures of pants ripped and junk falling out. I've always wondered how common it was for Matadors, if it was the norm.

Tim
Tim

May 16th, 2013, 11:53 pm #8

Please... love my stuff... not junk at all. Appreciate other guys' stuff too, though I wouldn't use the term love... lol.

Trent
Trent

June 19th, 2013, 2:55 pm #9

I like to wear shorts or pants that show my bulge. Problem is, I really don't like clothing that presses my package against my thighs. So, what I wear will pull my package away from my thighs... ha!.. a bulge. Soft, thin, Spandex behaves like that. Don't know if bullfighters wear Spandex, doubt it. Gals wear it all the time... either that, or they paint their clothing on each morning. For guys, you can only wear that skin stuff some of the time and for only certain sports or activities. Otherwise, sigh, you gotta be a tad more traditional... and, that probably looks (and feels) better anyway.

Confirmation of reply: