Freeballing Waiter

Freeballing Waiter

Caleb
Caleb

May 31st, 2011, 4:31 am #1

went to my favorite restaurant for lunch today and my waiter Tony a new guy was definitely freeballing. wearing cargo shorts i could without a doubt see the outline of his cock and everytime i watched him move around there was definitely a nice size cock being outlined.

Thumper
Thumper

May 31st, 2011, 12:35 pm #2

Also had a freeballiing waiter at Johnnie Carinos last weekend. Couldn't see anything UNTIL he collided with another person and water was splashed on the front of his pants, and you could see a very defined circumcised penis in the wet area.

May 31st, 2011, 4:56 pm #3

went to my favorite restaurant for lunch today and my waiter Tony a new guy was definitely freeballing. wearing cargo shorts i could without a doubt see the outline of his cock and everytime i watched him move around there was definitely a nice size cock being outlined.
I noticed last night since it is now shorts weather than its not always what I think. I hired two guys to come work on my house. One wore sweats the two days and he had an obvious bulge of his dick all the time (shower not grower so to speak) but he was wearing stupid old man boxers that my late dad wore. The guy was only 31 but... I then had several customers come in the store and same scene they were flopping around and had an obvious bulge but yet they were wearing boxers.
If it all so obviously flops around so much and so easily why put em on? Plus I just like the feeling of what little I have flopping.

Caleb
Caleb

May 31st, 2011, 7:49 pm #4

went back for lunch and he was wearing the same shorts and again it was obvious he was freeballing.when he got down to pick some forks off the floor his shorts slid down enough i could see a good bit of his ass crack.

June 3rd, 2011, 4:49 pm #5

wow was it a big cock

Caleb
Caleb

June 3rd, 2011, 5:59 pm #6

yeah i think that's why i noticed it right away. it looked like it was really big.

June 3rd, 2011, 7:22 pm #7

can we post pics or see pics of action freeballers. Im new here. I just started freeballing and love it

Nat

June 3rd, 2011, 8:46 pm #8

You can find hundreds of pictures of freeballers at http://www.flickr.com/groups/freeballerz

And regarding your now deleted previous post- discussion of sexual acts is prohibited here.

jow
jow

June 3rd, 2011, 9:05 pm #9

im sorry

June 3rd, 2011, 10:03 pm #10

Great to read about just coming across a freeballing waiter

and this is not quite the same but

check out Butlers in the Buff

and they just have to be fbing under those little aprons!!

photo gallery
http://www.butlersinthebuff.co.uk/photo ... hotos.html

video
http://www.butlersinthebuff.co.uk/photo ... video.html

Confirmation of reply: