Freeballing spanking

Freeballing spanking

June 29th, 2012, 10:18 pm #1

This is for anyone like my that freeballed when you were kids. Have any of you gotten in trouble for some other reason where it was decided that you were going to get a spanking with your pants down.... When I was in 1st grade back in the 1980s my school princapal had the paddel that he used on boys with their pants pulled down over their underwear. The first time I was in the office for swats it was a big suprise to both of us. My parents knew I freeballed because I never had more then 3 pairs the their standard for underwear was clean underwear or no underwear. I still got extera swats and my parents called wich ment I had more coming when I got home.

I'm just wondering if any of you were cought because you got in some other trouble and had to pull your pants down for a spanking and what the reaction was when the person giving a spanking realised you wern't wearing underwear.

Aaron
Aaron

July 6th, 2012, 1:54 am #2

I myself freeballed when I was a kid do to short suply and lack of a washing mashean. When my mom got together with my step dad he used a belt when I messed up. I allwas got got it bare with or without underwear. If I wasn't wearing underwear I fot double licks and wasn't allowed to put any on until the next day after a whipping.

Tyler
Tyler

May 21st, 2014, 3:22 pm #3

This is for anyone like my that freeballed when you were kids. Have any of you gotten in trouble for some other reason where it was decided that you were going to get a spanking with your pants down.... When I was in 1st grade back in the 1980s my school princapal had the paddel that he used on boys with their pants pulled down over their underwear. The first time I was in the office for swats it was a big suprise to both of us. My parents knew I freeballed because I never had more then 3 pairs the their standard for underwear was clean underwear or no underwear. I still got extera swats and my parents called wich ment I had more coming when I got home.

I'm just wondering if any of you were cought because you got in some other trouble and had to pull your pants down for a spanking and what the reaction was when the person giving a spanking realised you wern't wearing underwear.
I'm sure lots of people who freeballed as kids were subject to corporal punishment. I remember one time at my cousins house when we were little we woke up my uncle staying up to late.

when my uncle came in the room naked with his leather belt. It was a big surprise seeing my cousins pants come down as he wasn't wearing any underwear. When it was my turn to get my uncles belt he made me pull my pants and undies down. After being tanned with the belt nether of us put our pants back on until the next morning.

As we got older I learned that my aunt and uncle never bought him underwear.

May 21st, 2014, 6:14 pm #4

Tyler;

You said: "when my uncle came in the room naked with his leather belt. It was a big surprise seeing my cousins pants come down as he wasn't wearing any underwear."

I have to admit that when I was a kid, if my naked uncle came in with a leather belt to beat my behind, I would not have even noticed my cousin's pants come down.

Tyler
Tyler

May 23rd, 2014, 3:47 am #5

I There were so many surprising circumstances that night. The fact that my uncle was naked, I had never been spanked by anyone other than me parents, and the fact that my cousin got it first then me. I didn't think I was going to get it myself until my uncle grabbed me and told me to take off my pants and then my underwear.

May 25th, 2014, 3:12 pm #6

If a naked uncle told me to pull my pants down so I could get a spanking, I think I would have panicked and run. But I guess that since you saw your cousin spanked first, you understood it was not sexual.

By the way, I think I may have spanked all six of my kids a total of twice in all my years as a parent. I never had them pull their pants down.

When my oldest son was 5 he went some place with a stranger and we did not know where he was. This was extremely dangerous even though nothing happened. That got a spanking in the form of one swat on the clothed behind.

The other time was when my other son said something disrespectful to a teacher. It deserved a similar spanking.

In both cases they understood that this meant they went way beyond the line and never did anything similar.

I think spankings should be extremely rare and will have more effect with less force that way.

For a parent or a teacher to have to have a child pull his or her pants down to be humiliated with a spanking on a bare behind is a sign of incompetence and wrong. It teaches the child that hitting is a reasonable response when there is nothing else to think of.

Instead, I have always maintained consistent and clear rules. Any violations are addressed when they are minor, so spankings are way out of consideration.

In the 2 cases above, it had to be so outrageous that I wanted my sons to know this was really beyond consideration. In both cases, because there was a safety issue. Even then, it was a single swat on a clothed behind and it had the positive affect hoped for.

I could hear arguments against even this kind of spanking also and they may be convincing. However, when there are potential issues of safety, immediacy of reaction is more important than slow learning. If the spankings are extremely rare, they work for that.

Tyler
Tyler

May 26th, 2014, 8:50 pm #7

Back then it was common for kids to get spanked with belts and switches. At that point I felt bad for my cousin before getting the big surprise of getting the belt rite after. I then learned that my cousin, aunt and uncle slept nude and never wore underwear.

At first it was scary but after spending a summer there I stopped wearing undies myself and haven't worn none since.

May 26th, 2014, 9:22 pm #8

How did you learn that your uncle, cousin, and aunt slept naked?

Were you sleeping naked before your naked uncle whipped you?

May 27th, 2014, 6:33 pm #9

Before you found out the night time dress code of the family, I'm back with the son and his father who walks in naked in front of another child. This is going to seem prudish or critical, neither of which I am or mean to be but...this is the sort of incident that can haunt a child. And then to see his cousin get whipped/spanked/caned just compounds the problem. Certainly the visitor is a family member but to assume this will not be a surprise is an error in taste and judgment. Just because he's a relative does not mean he has to be brought into the family circle in that intimate and sudden a fashion.

Nat

May 27th, 2014, 7:43 pm #10

I hate seeing freeballing or nudity associated with pain or punishment. Even if totally incidental, it forever tarnishes what should be a pleasant experience with pain and shame. Only a sadist or masochist could think that's good thing.

Confirmation of reply: