Freeballing Reasons

Freeballing Reasons

January 28th, 2011, 2:10 pm #1

I was curious...Is the main reason why men freeball is because of the size of their manhood? I remember when I was going through puberty how my underwear became much more uncomfortable. I tried boxers and boxer briefs but hated the way I felt constricted or how boxers bunched up in my pants. That's when I started to go commando. Not that I am huge or anything, I just like freedom I have down there. What's your reason you started?

Thumper
Thumper

January 28th, 2011, 3:26 pm #2

The main reason to freeball is comfort - no binding underwear. Started in college when my roommate was freeballing and sleeping naked, so I started also, and never quit.

Tubby
Tubby

January 29th, 2011, 5:19 am #3

I was curious...Is the main reason why men freeball is because of the size of their manhood? I remember when I was going through puberty how my underwear became much more uncomfortable. I tried boxers and boxer briefs but hated the way I felt constricted or how boxers bunched up in my pants. That's when I started to go commando. Not that I am huge or anything, I just like freedom I have down there. What's your reason you started?
No it's called comfort. Not as much sweating and soggy underwear in the hot weather.

astra888
astra888

January 29th, 2011, 8:08 am #4

For me its for comfort, because I hate the contrition's of underwear. I like the freedom of my balls hanging loose and penis swinging when I'm walking.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 29th, 2011, 1:11 pm #5

This is exactly why I freeball.

January 29th, 2011, 2:15 pm #6

I got started as a result of this forum. I kept freeballing and went fulltime because I love the comfort and freedom. Now, I wouldn't have it any other way. I tossed all my boxers and stuff. It's just part of my lifestyle now.

January 30th, 2011, 7:50 pm #7

Based on what I have read here, the people who post in this forum freeball for one or more of the following three reasons: comfort, the excitement of doing something daring, or sexual excitement. The majority seems to do so for comfort (again, based on posts here).

I do it exclusively for comfort.

Strangely, after freeballing essentially full-time for a decade (and part-time before that), and having been underwear-free for nearly two years, I just bought three pairs of boxers. Don't worry...I'm not going to wear them under my pants, but I decided that I really did like wearing boxers around my house (without pants). So I now have three pairs of size XL (I would normally wear L, but wanted extra room) boxers to wear around. I have used athletic shorts for this purpose before, but boxers are lighter and take up less space in the laundry. I can't imagine wearing them under clothes, however.

R
R

January 31st, 2011, 9:57 am #8

My package is relatively small. I switched because I like simplicity. Underpants are another garment to put on in the morning and to pack and to keep clean.

Also, my briefs were chafing and causing itches, and my boxers were bunching and riding up.

Jim
Jim

January 31st, 2011, 1:27 pm #9

I originally did it random not sure why as a little kid. When I started ft about 2-3 yrs ago it was novelty to do it in public knowing someone else might notice.. Maybe at the beach first come to think of it. But now its just habit and the fact I hate bunched up down there.
I think its still novelty for me to come back to it on such a regular bases? Underwear do bunch up and annoy the crap outta me. So who knows which reason is 1st.

January 31st, 2011, 1:51 pm #10

I started sleeping naked at 9 years old, when i was at home i hated wearing shirts and could just out on tracksuit bottoms, i liked the feel of it and progressed to not wearing underwear at 14. Never have done since!

Confirmation of reply: