Freeballing in Suits

Freeballing in Suits

March 27th, 2003, 12:40 pm #1

I'm keen to know how many guys work with or know guys who FB in suits. I do it all the time in jeans, shorts, etc. but suits feel different for some reason. What's the take up and how long did it take to get used to it.

Great forum by the way. Keep it up!

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

March 27th, 2003, 1:23 pm #2

My most common dress for work is slacks and a shirt or shirt and tie, but I also meet frequently with outside groups or make presentations where the norm is suits. For a long time I FBed in everything but suits, in which case I wore silk boxers beneath. I started FBing in suits about 2 years ago and would now never think about any other way. I've noticed in my fitness centre that a few other guys do as well.

smith
smith

March 27th, 2003, 1:30 pm #3

I'm keen to know how many guys work with or know guys who FB in suits. I do it all the time in jeans, shorts, etc. but suits feel different for some reason. What's the take up and how long did it take to get used to it.

Always for at least a quarter of a century. The only thing I wouldn't freeball in is a pair of very cool white wool flanner trousers that I bought years ago (too mamy English novels). And that's because I'm afraid of staining from dribbles of various descriptions.

Cool beans boi
Cool beans boi

March 27th, 2003, 1:48 pm #4

I have never freeballed in one of my two suits. At work we are corporate casual. I only wear the suits for special occaisions.

barefoot kid
barefoot kid

March 27th, 2003, 6:03 pm #5

Always for at least a quarter of a century. The only thing I wouldn't freeball in is a pair of very cool white wool flanner trousers that I bought years ago (too mamy English novels). And that's because I'm afraid of staining from dribbles of various descriptions.
The only time I wear suits is to church on Sundays. I've never really felt comfortable freeballing in a suit, part of it 'cos the pants are pretty thin (although dark) and I don't want to risk anyone seeing through especially in church, besides I'm also an usher, requiring me to stand a lot which draws more attention to myself. However, last Christmas eve I was staying at my girlfriend's house and brought along my suits for church, but guess what... I forgot to bring any underwear! It was too late to go back to my apartment, so I thought what the heck, I'll just f/b to church this time! I felt a little uneasy and aroused at the same time but I tried not to think about it so that I wouldn't get hard in church! Everything went OK and I doubt if anyone noticed, but still I haven't done it again since. It's hard to explain but I just feel uncomfortable. Maybe one of these days I'll do it again and then I'll be a 100% freeballer (right now only 99% )

Cool beans boi
Cool beans boi

March 27th, 2003, 6:12 pm #6

The cleaning bill has to be considered too. The easiest way to get an erection is to say "oh please don't get an erection" Man in ten seconds...you got one. So some churches still have ushers? My folk's church stopped that years ago.

Cool beans boi
Chris

March 27th, 2003, 6:13 pm #7

About the only time I wear a suit is for Church (and I'm also an usher, usually every other month, for a month at a time). Since I started freeballing 3 or 4 years ago, I haven't worn u/w with a suit either. I don't wear them any other time, why would I in a suit? Pants are a dark brown polyester, so am not worried about them being "see-thru" in any type of lighting.

Take care,

Dewey

me
me

March 27th, 2003, 8:08 pm #8

The only time I wear suits is to church on Sundays. I've never really felt comfortable freeballing in a suit, part of it 'cos the pants are pretty thin (although dark) and I don't want to risk anyone seeing through especially in church, besides I'm also an usher, requiring me to stand a lot which draws more attention to myself. However, last Christmas eve I was staying at my girlfriend's house and brought along my suits for church, but guess what... I forgot to bring any underwear! It was too late to go back to my apartment, so I thought what the heck, I'll just f/b to church this time! I felt a little uneasy and aroused at the same time but I tried not to think about it so that I wouldn't get hard in church! Everything went OK and I doubt if anyone noticed, but still I haven't done it again since. It's hard to explain but I just feel uncomfortable. Maybe one of these days I'll do it again and then I'll be a 100% freeballer (right now only 99% )
My hubby hasnt worn underwear in almost a year except to church.. He too is an usher, but that isnt the reason he wears undies to church. He too feels it is uncomfortable and he doesnt like the way the pants ride in his crack. Not to mention dry cleaning bills.

dave
dave

March 27th, 2003, 9:56 pm #9

I freeball mon - fri in suits. I don't own any uw never will - been doing it for many years

Marseil
Marseil

March 27th, 2003, 10:31 pm #10

Hey Barefoot kid,

Do you barefoot to church as Bobby did (or does) ?

Marseil.

Confirmation of reply: