Freeballing in Public

Freeballing in Public

December 2nd, 2010, 12:44 am #1

I love freeballing in running shorts when I am out and about.
Being a bit of an exhibitionist I love it if somebody notices, but I often wonder if non freeballers are offended if they notice a guy that is obviously freeballing

December 2nd, 2010, 2:31 pm #2

That is an interesting question jaimeeee. Freeballing is what someone chooses not to wear under their shorts, jeans, etc. Going without uw is a matter of comfort and freedom. The choice of freeballing could mean some people may or may not notice; however, if another person takes notice you or someone else is freeballing is much like noticing a female isn't wearing a bra. As other posters in various threads have said, if another individual sees you are sans underwear, it is no big deal. People can choose to ignore a freeballer, take a quick glance, look for a longer period of time and perhaps enjoy the view, or dislike the concept.

Bottom line on all this is that freeballing is an option. If someone does not agree, that is their choice. I choose to fb 24/7 and non-freeballers choose to wear undergarments. We can all get along with each of our choices. And, as my grandparents used to say, "If you don't like what you see, stop staring..."

Bob (in USA)
Last edited by TubaDawg on December 3rd, 2010, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nat

December 2nd, 2010, 4:16 pm #3

Being a bit of an exhibitionist I love it if somebody notices, but I often wonder if non freeballers are offended if they notice a guy that is obviously freeballing
I think Bob gave a very good answer.

And the fact is- unless you are wearing very thin tight pants it's unlikely the average person would even notice. The bulges that a freeballer makes is no different than a guy wearing boxers since the genitals hang the same in either case. And what if they did? As far as I know, there are no laws that say you must wear underwear so who says you are doing anything wrong?

December 2nd, 2010, 4:55 pm #4

I freeball all the time and do not own any underwear. I have been freeballing for over 30 years and do not worry if I get an erection. Erections are normal and any male can get them. I do not wear tight clothing. I always wear dress slacks. Do not own any jeans. If you wear tight jeans, it feels like you have underwear on. I just let everything swing free and go in whatever position it wants. When I did wear underwear many years ago, it was loose boxers. Only wore briefs when I was a kid in school.

December 3rd, 2010, 3:04 am #5

I freeball every day in public

although I am normally in unrevealing clothes like jeans

the few rare times I have worn basketball shorts or sweats in public, either i'm so oblivious and never see anyone noticing my obvious flopping and bulge

or, as I really think, 99% of people either never notice at all or the people who do notice don't have the guts to say anything....haha

and although no one has said anything yet if someone does, and in a negative way, why let that affect me, I know I'm comfortable without underwear and may actually feel bad that they go day in and day out having to deal with the annoyances of underwear....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by relover89 on December 3rd, 2010, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 4th, 2010, 7:25 am #6

Yeah, I also freeball everyday in public as well. That doesn't bother me at all. Feels good, big time!

Jonno
Jonno

December 8th, 2010, 7:01 am #7

I just bought a pair of short running shorts and cut out the inner lining. I love freeballing in them, they're so open and lots of air coming through. When I ride a bike I'm sure you can see my balls, maybe when I'm running too.

December 12th, 2010, 6:57 am #8

As I am running, I see a lot of people glance at my crotch area. I was asked by a co-runner once if I was wearing underwear!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 12th, 2010, 8:29 am #9

I don't know how to reply, rather not to 'respond this message'. Hmm.

Anyway, I do freeball in public, even works, too.

December 12th, 2010, 8:30 am #10

That was me, BTW. I forget to log in, I apologize.

Confirmation of reply: