Freeballing and home

Freeballing and home

March 11th, 2007, 4:14 pm #1

I do not wear underwear, just like my dad, and of course I will sleep with no pants on as well. So this has pretty much lead to me beeing seen naked at home a lot. I guess I gained a little pride and became totaly ok with them seeing me naked and knowing I freeball - which was ok by them anyway. I had Always been shy and self concious about my body, which is not bad at all - i just grew up thinking I was not good looking enough. But being able to be so "free" has helped a lot. Anyone else have freeballing lead to being naked more and gain a little more self confidence.

Nat

March 11th, 2007, 5:47 pm #2

While in college I visited a nearby naturist(nudist) resort out of curiosity, and found the people there so interesting that I continued to spend weekends there for many years. They were friendly, open minded and among the most intelligent people I’ve met anywhere. But few had perfect bodies- especially the older ones- and I found their lack of concern and pretension about this very refreshing in a age when everyone else is obsessed with cosmetic perfection.

As for home- I live in Florida where it’s warm most of the time and my family always swam nude in our pool and were often nude about the house and even out in the yard (which is in a secluded suburban area with no close neighbors). My kids grew up having no shame about their bodies and are now successful well adjusted adults with families of their own and disproving the notion that nudity is somehow harmful to kids.

Triangle_E
Triangle_E

March 14th, 2007, 1:28 am #3

I do not wear underwear, just like my dad, and of course I will sleep with no pants on as well. So this has pretty much lead to me beeing seen naked at home a lot. I guess I gained a little pride and became totaly ok with them seeing me naked and knowing I freeball - which was ok by them anyway. I had Always been shy and self concious about my body, which is not bad at all - i just grew up thinking I was not good looking enough. But being able to be so "free" has helped a lot. Anyone else have freeballing lead to being naked more and gain a little more self confidence.
Since I started going commando in 1992 (at the age of 12), it has lead me to experiment more with nudity. I've never been to a nudist beach but I am definitely intending on going next time I go on holiday.

I recently moved into university accomodation and, since then, I have been walking around a lot in just a pair of shorts (with no underwear) as it's far more comfortable. Obviously, nudity isn't an option. I'm very thin and live with a lot of muscle types so I certainly don't have the best body of anyone in my halls but the environment is relaxed enough so that no one really cares.

If I lived in my own, or with a boyfriend, I'd consider walking around naked. It's not THAT uncommon I don't think. Jamie Oliver once claimed to have burnt his penis whilst cooking so he must have been naked at the time.

Marseil
Marseil

March 14th, 2007, 7:09 am #4

"I've never been to a nudist beach but I am definitely intending on going next time I go on holiday."

I'm sure you'll love the nude beach experience. I don't know if you're still in NZ or back in the UK. If you're in the UK, just travel to the Continent, and you'll be able to find many nude beaches: in Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, ...

Marseil.

Toby
Toby

March 14th, 2007, 7:10 am #5

Since I started going commando in 1992 (at the age of 12), it has lead me to experiment more with nudity. I've never been to a nudist beach but I am definitely intending on going next time I go on holiday.

I recently moved into university accomodation and, since then, I have been walking around a lot in just a pair of shorts (with no underwear) as it's far more comfortable. Obviously, nudity isn't an option. I'm very thin and live with a lot of muscle types so I certainly don't have the best body of anyone in my halls but the environment is relaxed enough so that no one really cares.

If I lived in my own, or with a boyfriend, I'd consider walking around naked. It's not THAT uncommon I don't think. Jamie Oliver once claimed to have burnt his penis whilst cooking so he must have been naked at the time.
So, "Naked Chef" eh! Seriously, i love being naked, but there are some activities for which protective clothing is necessary - even if it's just a pinny

Triangle_E
Triangle_E

March 15th, 2007, 12:45 am #6

"I've never been to a nudist beach but I am definitely intending on going next time I go on holiday."

I'm sure you'll love the nude beach experience. I don't know if you're still in NZ or back in the UK. If you're in the UK, just travel to the Continent, and you'll be able to find many nude beaches: in Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, ...

Marseil.
I'm still in NZ at the moment. Going back to the UK in 3 weeks.

There is a nudist beach on a nearby island called Waiheke but the weather has just turned cold over here so that's not much of an option right now.

I'm hoping to go on holiday to somewhere like Greece or Spain later this year (to a gay resort, hopefully) so I might be able to try the delights of nudism!

March 15th, 2007, 2:08 am #7

OK, Sundude ... congratulations on finding the inner confidence to be seen nude ( ... Ok with them seeing me ...).

But who is "them"?

And how old are you?

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

March 15th, 2007, 5:05 pm #8

While there may often be a link between FBing and willingness to be seen nude, especially in the home, it's not a necessary link. I recall an American draft dodger in Ottawa in the early 70s from Florida, who FBed 100%, but would never be seen nude. Myself and 2 girls nearly traumatized him one day when we barged into the bathroom and joined him in the shower.

OTOH, I've always been casual about my own nudity and think I was lucky to have parents that were as well. I seldom wore any clothes before leaving home in the morning. I usually concluded the day the same way. My parents never complained when I lived with them. Nor has anyone since. My mum only asked that my brother and I wear clothes downstairs when visitors were present. I complied then, but haven't as an adult. Close relatives weren't considered visitors.

Marseil
Marseil

March 15th, 2007, 5:47 pm #9

I'm still in NZ at the moment. Going back to the UK in 3 weeks.

There is a nudist beach on a nearby island called Waiheke but the weather has just turned cold over here so that's not much of an option right now.

I'm hoping to go on holiday to somewhere like Greece or Spain later this year (to a gay resort, hopefully) so I might be able to try the delights of nudism!
Sure! Do travel to Greece and Spain. But I'd recommend you not to limit your vist to Sitges or Mykonos. It can be fun to be there, but there is a life besides gay resorts.

Thare are many nude beaches elsewhere as well, and on most nude beaches, there a gay prefered area. You will discover it easily.

Marseil.

Triangle_E
Triangle_E

March 15th, 2007, 7:12 pm #10

I was thinking of Sitges. Mykonos we looked out but it's SO expensive. And the brochure made it sound really pretentious.

I've never been to a gay resort. It could be fun although you're of course right about exploring the wider area.

Confirmation of reply: