Forced Freeballing

Forced Freeballing

Ken P.
Ken P.

April 29th, 2012, 8:01 am #1

I almost forgotten to post this. Tonight I went to a social event that was held at a health club. We were allowed to use the pool, jacuzzi, volleyball and basketball courts. I went with a friend and had told him to bring a swim suit in case he wanted to go swimming. (You could do the jacuzzi in the nude and most guys did.) He chose not to bring a bathing suit, but then decided he wanted to go swimming after he got there so he swam in his underwear. Once it was time to get dressed he wasn't really forced to freeball, but who wants to wear wet underwear under jeans? That's just nasty, so he chose to freeball the rest of the night. He's someone who would never choose to freeball normally.

April 30th, 2012, 7:21 pm #2

that's quite an interesting story of how someone just randomly chose to freeball.....especially if they wouldn't have done so before then....

and his life may even be changed forever if he continues to freeball, or gets rid of his underwear completely....

that's the sad thing, of the guys who don't freeball, most don't even know what it feels like, and of the few who even know about it they imagine it being unhealthy, unsanitary, and uncomfortable (though we on the site know that's not at all true)

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmation of reply: