family

family

nycrican
nycrican

June 10th, 2005, 12:20 am #1

I freeball p/t. one interesting thing that happened to me about 2 years ago was that i was going to visit my grandmother, one that i don't get to see too often. All of a sudden this guy in his 30's walks into the house and he is introduced to me as my uncle. Now this is my father's stepbrother and I never knew about him, so it was the first time that I was meeting him. From what I got in the first few minutes he was a really cool guy. He sits in the living room across from me in white shorts and all of a sudden through his leg I can see that he is f/b. I was in complete shock, I guess more so I just saw my uncle's penis. I know my dad doesn't freeball but I was glad to see that someone in the family did it.

Chad
Chad

June 10th, 2005, 3:05 am #2

There must be something about uncles. My mom's brother has freeballed for as long as I can remember. It was a commonly known fact. I remember an instance when he was asking my mom to patch up a hole in a pair of his pants, near the crotch, stating that "I don't want to fall out of 'em". Her response was, "Well, if you wore underwear it wouldn't matter." "Well, I don't." That was the end of it. We were all at his house on the lake one summer and he was sitting there in a pair of shorts, drinking a beer. I looked over and his balls were on full display. He doesn't know it, but he introduced me to freeballing. I took to it very well - love it!

Johny
Johny

June 10th, 2005, 9:06 am #3

I freeball p/t. one interesting thing that happened to me about 2 years ago was that i was going to visit my grandmother, one that i don't get to see too often. All of a sudden this guy in his 30's walks into the house and he is introduced to me as my uncle. Now this is my father's stepbrother and I never knew about him, so it was the first time that I was meeting him. From what I got in the first few minutes he was a really cool guy. He sits in the living room across from me in white shorts and all of a sudden through his leg I can see that he is f/b. I was in complete shock, I guess more so I just saw my uncle's penis. I know my dad doesn't freeball but I was glad to see that someone in the family did it.
Not exactly about family, yet quite near. About my wif`s she-friend.
Yesterday she had a bit celebration, means garden fest or vodka party around the grill box.

Just I cach a bit sunburn earlier that day using my dinnertime to find a well hidden place to take a bit tan nude, but Sun was unexpectedly hard then. So at evening I get a bit fever what was expressed in the feeling of freezing off just shiver.

Then this she-friend asked me - whats You are freezing due, does Youn`t forgot to dress the underpants under Your jeans?

Somehow I shout authomaticly under the booze too quick to think "Im never use to use it" but she just silenced and blinked the eys I understood that better I would not say it.

Perhaps the next garden-party she shall provocate it again under the spur of curiousity . Yet I suspect, she just shout that not so innocently as it looked, just the wife had been discussed this over my back with her. Shall see what.

Alexsport
Alexsport

June 10th, 2005, 12:45 pm #4

that was a cool way to get to know ur uncle...how olda re u?

nycrican
nycrican

June 10th, 2005, 4:19 pm #5

me im 24

Daniel
Daniel

June 10th, 2005, 6:32 pm #6

Yea i know what you mean as i am a freeballer myself and my 11 year old son but i know that my brothers and dad and uncles and cousin and their son freeball we all do it cause i think as nudists we just like being with less cloths

Alexsport
Alexsport

June 10th, 2005, 7:30 pm #7

i think most nudists are freeballers. it doesn't make much sense to enjoy being without clothes as much as you can and then wear UW when wearing pants...

Naked Bear
Naked Bear

June 10th, 2005, 9:18 pm #8

There must be something about uncles. My mom's brother has freeballed for as long as I can remember. It was a commonly known fact. I remember an instance when he was asking my mom to patch up a hole in a pair of his pants, near the crotch, stating that "I don't want to fall out of 'em". Her response was, "Well, if you wore underwear it wouldn't matter." "Well, I don't." That was the end of it. We were all at his house on the lake one summer and he was sitting there in a pair of shorts, drinking a beer. I looked over and his balls were on full display. He doesn't know it, but he introduced me to freeballing. I took to it very well - love it!
All the kids in the family have caught a look at Uncle Daves balls at some point throughout the years. My sisters just say "He's just an old hippy". The whole family knows I freeball and am a nudist. I wear shorts all year round here in Kalifornia and I like to be shirtless as well. So, I get caught every once in a while as I'm lounging to watch TV or in the yard. The kids think it's a joke and will tell their friends when intoducing me. The funny thing is that the younger men in the family all freeball at least parttime. Even the cop and the HS teacher. One of my nephews is very well endowed and is obvious when f/bing- he has to be more careful than me. I feel fortunate this family has no hangups in the area of freeballing. Also, it's very common practice in Ca. especially in beach towns.
Keep it hang'in!
Naked Bear

freeballing pete
freeballing pete

June 10th, 2005, 11:19 pm #9

I would like to know how I to post my own NEW message instead of just responding to a message of another person. my email address is pyoksooners@bellsouth.net

Nat

June 10th, 2005, 11:53 pm #10

There is a "Post now" button on the upper right corner of the index page. When the forum has strung out threads like now- the page becomes too wide for some browsers but if you use your horizontal scroll button to shift the page left you will see it.

Confirmation of reply: