Falling Out Of Boxers & Lounge Pants

Falling Out Of Boxers & Lounge Pants

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 29th, 2004, 6:00 am #1

Have any of you guys ever fallen out of your boxers or lounge pants while fb around family?

Pete
Pete

December 29th, 2004, 11:57 am #2

As I have heavy, low hangers, I can easily fall out of standard boxers. I wear the boxer trunks, which have square cut, close fitting legs, and no fly, and he problem is solved.

Depending on the boxers, some have a fly so wide, an elephant could fall out!

Jr.
Jr.

December 29th, 2004, 8:26 pm #3

I have fallen out of the fly in my boxers & lounge pants more than a few times... You just have to be extra careful when other people are around...

Mike
Mike

December 30th, 2004, 2:31 am #4

Have any of you guys ever fallen out of your boxers or lounge pants while fb around family?
I have felt so comfortable freeballing in shorts that I have forgotten and was not watching the way i sitting and realized my hairy balls were hanging out while watching tv and when lying outside in the sun was sitting with my legs crossed and out they popped again. I am not sure it I was just an unconcious urge to show off or just the comfort you get from freeballing that i just never noticed or felt them hanging in the breeze. No one i was around said anything.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 30th, 2004, 7:50 am #5

Well if its just family around they shouldn't care.

Toby
Toby

December 30th, 2004, 9:00 am #6

I sew up the opening on the inside so the fly still looks normal on the outside but i'm safe from falling out. If i'm with folk where falling out wouldn't matter then we are more likely to be already naked anyway!

burt
burt

December 30th, 2004, 1:10 pm #7

wearing boxers is not freeballing

Tom
Tom

December 30th, 2004, 1:33 pm #8

If boxers are ALL you are wearing, then you are freeballing as much as if you wore anything else with no underwear. Of course, if you wear them under your clothes, than you are not f/b.

Johny
Johny

December 30th, 2004, 2:47 pm #9

I dont remember do I told about that singular accident with me once I get a complaint of oldster woman on sea-ferry staircase about she saw under my short shorts I am freebuffing. Later I solve the problem just shortening textile line between back and front in the middle connection sewing by about inch or two. That`s universal mean and useful for everyone freebuffing.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 30th, 2004, 8:05 pm #10

wearing boxers is not freeballing
it is if you are wearing the boxers as shorts

Confirmation of reply: