Erection in public places

Erection in public places

December 19th, 2004, 5:08 am #1

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on walking around with an erection?I never wear underwear and a new girlfriend I have wants me to wear tight gym clothes when we go out.Today we were shopping at the mall and I had on a pair of white thin knee length gym tights,she told me to hang my dick on the left when i was getting dressed.When we were walking around I got a major erection and everyone was looking,she thought it was cool.Should I continue to dress like this for her? What do you think about walking around with an erection that shows?

December 20th, 2004, 2:33 am #2

i personally dont care weather i have a visible erection or not, its nothing to be ashamed of, its a normal bodily function. but i was reading your post, and it seems like your friend picks out your clothes. i think you should dress the way you want.

December 20th, 2004, 3:23 am #3

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on walking around with an erection?I never wear underwear and a new girlfriend I have wants me to wear tight gym clothes when we go out.Today we were shopping at the mall and I had on a pair of white thin knee length gym tights,she told me to hang my dick on the left when i was getting dressed.When we were walking around I got a major erection and everyone was looking,she thought it was cool.Should I continue to dress like this for her? What do you think about walking around with an erection that shows?
My wife kind of does the same. She doesn't tell me what to wear, but sometimes she will get me hard and stand back just to watch the reaction of people who notices. She really enjoys this. Oh yea , and by the way we have been happily married for almost 16 years.

Cool beans boi
Cool beans boi

December 20th, 2004, 4:04 am #4

A bit provactive, maybe looser pants would make you more comfortable, or maybe a longer shirt.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

December 21st, 2004, 1:26 am #5

The only change I'd make is to wear what you feel comfortable in, not necessarily what she wants. The erection is a non-issue. They're natural. I personally think erections in public looks cute.

Ol' Jim
Ol' Jim

December 21st, 2004, 4:25 am #6

Please be aware, as has been stated above, that it's your body and they are your emotions.

I enjoy seeing a guy with an erection but I know how embarrassing it can be to be that guy if you were brought up the way I was.

If it makes you uncomfortable tell your girlfriend. If she wants you to be uncomfotable, maybe it's a little kink and kinda fun, or maybe she likes to have control over you in many more ways than you may like. Remember that this current relationship may affect your future. If you like to be controlled, that's okay. If not, this control could be more than just an interest in your erection and a lot more than you bargained for. Define your boundaries and look to the future.

Nat

December 21st, 2004, 3:08 pm #7

It's sort of like guys who want their girls to wear sexy clothes and go braless- sort of showing them off like a trophy.

December 22nd, 2004, 1:01 am #8

Many men like their wives to dress much more conservatively after they marry them, or even after they have been dating them for a while...Many of the men I've seen don't like other men looking at their wives in an envious way

Nat

December 22nd, 2004, 2:17 am #9

Yes, this is true. It goes both ways, some like to hide their wives, others like to show them off.

Just as you find guys here concerned about hiding their freeballing while others enjoy displaying it.

Dick
Dick

December 22nd, 2004, 12:23 pm #10

It would seem to me that one who didn't want his package to be seen, wouldn't freeball. Even without an erection, if you freeball you will flop around and be noticed.
How much you wil be noticed depends on the fit of what you wear, and how big your package is.
If you don't care who looks at you while you flop around, what does it matter if someone sees you erect? It might well be that other guys looking at you wish they had the nerve to do the same, or that they were hung as well.

Confirmation of reply: