Definition of Freeballing

Definition of Freeballing

April 30th, 2012, 10:27 pm #1

A freeballing frond of Mine, Calidawg asked me to settle this "dispute with him....

I know we may have talked about similar things on the board before, but its been a while (nor has there ever been a straight topic about it) and am curious what everyone thinks....

if you are freeballing under tight fitting jeans or other pants such as skinny jeans, 501's and other 500 jeans.....

are you TRULY freeballing, because your balls are not free, they are somewhat supported, there si still the absence of underwear but you essentially have the same support to your balls and penis as would be the case with briefs....

Calidawg said

"Nate the Great and I are debating whether you are freeballing if you wear skinny jeans. Thats the kind of jeans that I wear. Nate says that if my jeans are tight enough that my balls are supported, then Im not freeballing, because my balls arent really free. Like when Im running around in my basketball shorts. I dont know, sounds like a technicality to me, so we decided to take it to the forum. What do you guys think? If Im not freeballing in my skinny jeans, than what am I doing? I get the literal translation of freeballing, but where does that leave me?"

I myself dont consider fb in skinny jeans to be that a guy is really freeballing, or his "balls arent free"

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

April 30th, 2012, 11:27 pm #2

My take on this is that "freeballing" is an expression meaning "free from underwear" same as "going commando".

On that score, "freeballing" means "without underwear" more than "free to dangle".

But i wouldn't wear tight clothing anyway, so, for me, freeballing means enjoying the sensation of swinging free too, but that's just how i personally like to experience it.

Thumper
Thumper

April 30th, 2012, 11:38 pm #3

A freeballing frond of Mine, Calidawg asked me to settle this "dispute with him....

I know we may have talked about similar things on the board before, but its been a while (nor has there ever been a straight topic about it) and am curious what everyone thinks....

if you are freeballing under tight fitting jeans or other pants such as skinny jeans, 501's and other 500 jeans.....

are you TRULY freeballing, because your balls are not free, they are somewhat supported, there si still the absence of underwear but you essentially have the same support to your balls and penis as would be the case with briefs....

Calidawg said

"Nate the Great and I are debating whether you are freeballing if you wear skinny jeans. Thats the kind of jeans that I wear. Nate says that if my jeans are tight enough that my balls are supported, then Im not freeballing, because my balls arent really free. Like when Im running around in my basketball shorts. I dont know, sounds like a technicality to me, so we decided to take it to the forum. What do you guys think? If Im not freeballing in my skinny jeans, than what am I doing? I get the literal translation of freeballing, but where does that leave me?"

I myself dont consider fb in skinny jeans to be that a guy is really freeballing, or his "balls arent free"

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

My definition of freeballing is ONE LAYER OF CLOTHING, whether it be jeans, shorts, etc, and not as to how tight they may be.

Peter K.
Peter K.

April 30th, 2012, 11:53 pm #4

Calidawg said

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

I agree with Toby and Thumper here. If you have a pair of 501s on and nothing else underneath in the way of clothing -- they you are freeballing, no matter how tight the jeans are.

Why some one would want a pair of jeans so tight that one's equipment is smashed up and immobile in one place is something I personally don't understand. My 501s are fairly tight in the thighs, a little loose in the butt (comfortable!) and give lots of swinging room in the crotch area in front. Not that I am under-endowed, it's just that my present level of fitness leaves room for delightful equipment movement with my cock banging aginst the metal rivets and balls sometimes going down one pant leg, sometimes another. Sometimes the cock goes down one side or the other but usually positions himself in front although sometimes will go somewhat horizontal/sideways. And with room to grow he frequently does get a semi -- then he does pick a pant leg to extend into. Usuall the left, but sometimes he'll surprise me by going down the right one. I enjoy being aware of his presence, his changes in size and his having a mind of his own. Good company!

But he doesn't do everything on his own -- after I get into the car I usually need to insert one finger in between the metal buttons to make sure he is arranged comfortably for the ride to wherever we're going.

Nat

May 1st, 2012, 12:30 am #5

Calidawg said

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Technically what you say is true, Nate. The fact is both the commonly used terms for "not wearing underwear in circumstances where society expects it" are semantically deficient.

"Freeballing", as you note, is not always technically accurate as when pants are snug enough to provide a substantial support function even if inadvertently. And what about when its very cold and the scrotum is fully contracted and holding the testicles tightly against the perineum- the balls are not really "free" are they?

The other commonly used term "going commando" is even worse. It's awkward and beset with ambiguity- Google "commando" and you are more likely to be directed to paramilitary websites than discussions about freeballing.

So if you can come up with a simple concise, intuitive, distinctive and anatomically accurate term for "not wearing underwear in circumstances where society expects it", a grateful public will shower you with appreciation- or maybe not.

. . . .
. . . . .

May 1st, 2012, 2:45 am #6

Calidawg said

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

For me freeballing is just wearing a single layer of clothing and not wearing any underwear at all.

Ben
Ben

May 1st, 2012, 9:21 am #7

My definition of freeballing is ONE LAYER OF CLOTHING, whether it be jeans, shorts, etc, and not as to how tight they may be.
I agree with Thumper - that freeballing is wearing one layer of clothing. If you say that wearing tight pants without underwear isn't freeballing because you're still somewhat supported, I think you have to also adopt the stance wearing loose pants with boxers would be considered freeballing because they don't provide any support. However, I don't think anyone on this board would agree with that.

May 1st, 2012, 12:55 pm #8

Calidawg said

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

One layer of clothing, no underwear or undergarment of any type.

On a side note, I personally do not prefer baggy clothing, not the tight fitting design either. I enjoy the basic, middle of the road world of comfort of a soft pear of jeans (Old Navy), sweats (in cooler weather), and shorts (in warmer weather).

Thumper
Thumper

May 1st, 2012, 1:43 pm #9

As a post script, I also call it "commando."

Tony in Kent
Tony in Kent

May 1st, 2012, 8:23 pm #10

Calidawg said

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

I agree with those who say that simply not wearing underwear is freeballing or going commando. Doesn't matter if clothes are tight or loose. Personally I wear 501's a lot and to me they are not tight but have plenty of room to swing free. I have 501's made in USA and also 501's made here in UK and the cut is the same. Perhaps I'm skinny ?
I would also like to suggest that true freeballers always sleep naked. Why would a true freeballer who is covered by their bedding want to wear anything ? To me the utter delight of lying between cool crisp clean sheets and stretching out my legs and running my hands over my naked body is absolutely delightful.

Confirmation of reply: